Breaking Point

As we all know Madison's father loved her alot and he wouldn't let anyone hurt her. Even if that thing won't hurt her, in her own thought.
And her mother never liked Jason anyway.
So a year after Madison and Jason were together , her parents found out from a neighbor. So they wanted to know the truth, they asked Madison and she couldn't hide, so she told them everything and they told her to stop seeing him and get him out of her life.
The next day Jason was waiting for Madison to walk her to school but she never showed up, so he went to her house, to ask if she's okay, he bought a necklace from a store to make it a reason for him to go and ask about her.
He knocked on their door and her mother opened the door and when she saw him she said
Mom:"What's there? "
Jason:" Hello Ma'am, i was wondering if Madison is here, because i found this necklace nearby and i believe it belongs to her"
Mom:"no and thanks for your kindness, her father took her to school, and you won't be seeing her again, i hope you respect your age and leave my daughter alone, and you better do so!"
And she closed the door hardly!
Jason didn't really understand but he wanted to see Madison so bad so he went to her school and waited for her to come out, and when she did, she saw him but she ignored and walked a way, he ran after her and said
Jason:" Madison! "
Madison:" i should not be standing here with you, and i guess we're over!"
Jason:" what? What are you saying Madi? We can't just be over, im in love with you! "
Madison started to cry and said," i am too but my parents would kill us both if they saw us together. Please leave, my dad would be here any minute by now"
He held her close and gave a her a kiss he never did before, it was a strong kiss full of passion and love!
Then her dad came and saw them kissing, he got out of his car, and dragged Madison so hard into the car.
Jason ran after the car but he couldn't reach it
And when they got home he locked her in her room and told her mom to give her food and never let her out.
So she did.
Then at night Jason tried to climb to her room and he made it, she told him "let's run away, i can't bare living here anymore, please take me with you"
Jason refused at first but then he told her to meet him at the forest after school.

Next morning her father drove her to school and warned her not to see him again.
At school and before the day ends, Madison ran away from school to the forest and she found Jason waiting for her there.
He hugged her and took her hand and ran,
They weren't even half way to the train station and her father showed up
"where do you think you're taking my daughter! , you thought i would let you out this easy!?"
And he beated him, Madison tried to stop him but he slapped her and then took her back home
And packed her stuff and they immediately left town.