Distances

It was hard for Jason to lose a girl who brought him back to life, and so do Madison.
It was really painful for them to bare all this pain, and the distances between them was extremely large, they never heard from each other since that day.
Madison turned 20 and Jason turned 26,he graduated from college and found a really good job.
His father passed away because of drinking.
His little brother Mario turned 14 and got to a musical high school.
Malissa Smith, Jason's mom got breast cancer and she was dying. So jason had to work to get the money for her chemical therapy and it was really expensive but he worked extra hours to get the money and give her a chance to live once more.

Madison's life completely changed and she got to the college she wanted and made many friends but still she was misiing Jason alot and she refused to date any other guy!
And when it was finally time to graduate her parents told her that she should get married, she told them that she doesn't want to but they forced her.
She got engaged to a rich guy who's in her level, well, he family's league.
She didn't like him at all, all she could think of is Jason
She told her parents that she doesn't want him but they insisted.

And there, Jason's life was a miserable despair, he became a serious guy, and he never smile, he misses her alot and he keep asking the neighbors if they have heard anything about them.
He searched alot to get her adress but he couldn't. It was heartbreaking for them both but they remained strong
And hoped that one day they will see each other.
Jason's biggest fear was oblivion, he was afraid of being forgotten by her, and she was the same! She had the same fear.
Distances never destroyed their love, each day they love each other more with the memories they once shared.
They suffered alot!