Way Back Home

As Jason was breaking down, Madison was getting prepared to her wedding To Edward, she was extremely sad and she lost hopebof being with Jason, then she thought of running away, and then remembered when her and Jason tried to run away together, then she backed off..
Edward felt like something is wrong so he came and talked to her
"I hate you" Madison said to Edward
Then he begged her to tell him whats going on, she told him about Jason and everything happened back then.
Edward went out for few hours, then came with a ticket for her to go get her love and never look behind, she was surprised about that at the same time she was so happy,.
She left a note for her parents and left,
When her parents found the note , she was already gone to her love.
At the train, there was a lady sitting with her in the same room, that lady writes alot, she asked her "what are you writing all this time? "
Then they talked about novels. , then she told her a name of one of her favorite novels, she knew that she was the author who wrote it so they talked about that book which is talks about a teenager in love with an elder guy
Then she asked her "have you read the first part of it?"
"I felt it! Not only read it." was her reply.
She felt like she wants to know everything about her, she asked her about her relationship with that Jason
And she told her about it all.
Until the train finally stopped, they said goodbye and Madison ran to Jason, she didn't find him at home, she was looking for him everywhere, she heard about what happened to his family, and she wanted to see him more, she wanted to stay in his arms for the rest of her life.
But he never showed that day
The next morning Madison sat at the windowside like she used to be. hopping he would pass by, and he did!
He was looking down and really gloomy and he was drunk, then a voice called out
"hey Jason, haven't i told you that you should stay strong and never run away from your troubles by drinking??"
That voice rang in his head, brought chill to his body, and he turned to see who's that!
He saw Madison and tears started to fall from his eyes immediately. He ran to see her and he hugged her so tight, they remained hugging each other for almost 10 minutes and crying,
This is was the happiest moment ever to him.
They talked about what happened to them during this period.
Then Jason asked "Madison, do you still in love with me?"
"Do you remember the word that actually made us become this? Enamoured?, you showed me the meaning and even made me feel it, and Enamour doesn't die that easy, i was a teenamored, and now im a lady and still Enamoured with you! "