Chapter One

Chapter One

Sierra's POV

"Omg who is she?"

"Does she think she can just come in here looking like that?"

"Wow she’s hot."

Those were just a few comments made about me as I made my way into Cross Road High. Silly name for a high school right? Well I think so.

Oh sorry I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Sierra. Sierra Mason. My friends? You might ask. Well I don't have any. They were all fake bitches if you really wanted to know. I was better by myself anyways just me and my independent ways.

I was beyond beautiful. I had long black hair that flowed in the wind. A curvy body that sent cars crashing and beautiful brown eyes with a smile of a goddess. Long eyelashes and a tanned body. I had a tattoo on my back of a heart with a knife through it. It symbolized a back stabber. I had on a black tank top with a small black leather jacket, some skinny jeans and some black pumps. Pretty black earrings with a BAD necklace on also a lot of bangles.

I walked into the school flashing a couple of smiles. When I finally reached the girls bathroom. I walked in and heard a girl crying.

I approached the mirror and applied some more lip gloss. I almost messed up with the crying getting louder.

"Jake please, please don't do this to me. To us." She croaked and that was it, I heard enough.

I opened the stall, and saw a girl sitting on the floor with her knees up to her chest crying, and on the phone.

I shook my head shame. I grabbed her phone and hung up on I guess Jake.

"Wh...What did you do?!" She yelled getting up wiping her tears. I stood there unfazed with my arms folded across my chest with her phone still in my hand.

"Let’s say I just.......helped you." I told her and looked at her. She had long blonde hair you could tell she wasn't a natural blonde because her roots were a little brown, pretty brown eyes, skinny and had thin lips. She wasn't ugly quite pretty actually but, her clothes were ugly. She had on baggy jeans looked like hand me downs and a painted shirt. Don't even get me started on her shoes. Baby doll shoes really? I know she expected to lose her man with those on.

"What do you mean?" She asked sniffling.

A smile rose on my face, “I’m going to teach you the 20 rules of getting the right guy. You'll never be heartbroken again." She stood there obviously thinking about it.

Then the bell ranged signaling first hour. Since it was my first day I decided I would go to all my classes today.

"No. I don't need to learn any rules about getting a guy. My boyfriend is the right guy." She said looking confident in her decision.

I still smiled. Even I knew she'd come begging to learn.

"Fine. If you change your mind though my name is Sierra." I said turning around and walking out the bathroom.

I walked with a sassy walk. It was just what I do. As I walked into my class all the guys were staring with lust in their eyes, girls with jealousy. I was pretty much used to it. I chose to sit in the back of the class.

I was pretty much bored already.

Mariah's POV

I walked out of the girls’ bathroom. I didn't need any relationship help. MY love life was fine. I just have to go tell Jake it’s okay and that I forgive him even though he cheated on me.