Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Mariah's Pov

I was still a little shaky. For the simple fact that I had on heels that Ive never wore before and I'm nervous as hell.

I wonder what Nicks doing. I should text him but, then again maybe I should let him cool off some more before I talk to him. I still cant believe he got mad at me for that though. He knows how much Jake means to me. If anything I should be the one mad. Nick could never get along with Jake. Not even in middle school.

"Mariah honey. Stop zoning out." Said Sierra snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Oh sorry." I said looking down.

"No.! Never say sorry unless its important. And remember rule number 1 confidence." She said strictly.

I nodded. "I mean I got this." I said snapping. She smiled so I guess I did good?

"Good. Keep that attitude." I smiled. Yes finally.

"So whats rule number 2?" I asked curiously.

"I will tell you once you've mastered rule number 1." She got out the car and shut her door. I followed until I was by her side.

"Now remember walk with confidence, smile with confidence, and be a cocky bitch." Said Sierra reminding me.

"Got it." I said and stood up straight and we started walking into the school.

I heard gasps, and ,"Whoa whose the new girl?"

"Shes hot."

"I love her nails." I was kinda happy Sierra made me get my nails done.

"Well hello beautiful ladies." Said a tall,tanned,jock. He looked about 6'1. With big muslces and broad shoulders. He had brown helmet hair and dark brown eyes. Little facial hair but he stunk. Like sweaty boy funk. Eww. Disgusting.

"Eww." I commented and pinched my nose together with my fingers. I looked over and Sierra was making the same face.

"What? You girls cant handle the manly smell?" He asked smirking.

"That's trifling. Goodbye." I said and walked past the side of him. I look to my right and Sierra did the same thing. When we were distant enough from that boy and his boy funk we unpinched our noses.

"That was really good back there. I'm proud of you." Said Sierra pulling me into a quick hug.

"Really? So all I had to do was be mean and bitchy?" I laughed and she had a serious look.

"Oh so I do..." I trailed off and Sierra walked towards her locker.

"Ill see you later M." She shouted.

I walked in the hall the other direction from where she went. I went to my locker that's when the bell rung.

"Shit.!" I cursed. I quickly grabbed my books and started speed walking down the halls until I tripped because of these damn heels and I fell and all my books and papers went everywhere.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" Asked a deep but not too deep boy voice.

"Uh yeah I'm fine just every things everywhere." I complained.

Confidence Mariah remember confidence.!

"Here ill help." Said the guy and that's when he helped me up and I looked into his eyes. I felt electric sparks when we touched. I felt butterflies in my tummy. My hand fit inside his so perfectly. Then his blue eyes captured me. They were so pretty. Ocean blue. His chilsed features were so perfect. He had his hair up in a messy way but it was sexy.