Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Mariah's Pov

The rest of the week had went by quickly. My week consisted of nothing but Sierra making sure I mastered the 3 rules I had already learned. She said she wouldn't give me rule 4 until she thought I was ready and obviously I wasn't yet because I still haven't mastered rule 3. I know to never go back but my heart feels different. I know I'm probably the stupidest person you ever heard of. Yeah yeah yeah whatever. Every time he comes with flowers or something sweet I feel myself get weak so I run to Sierra so I don't go back. Today's the day Nick meets Sierra and I'm excited and today is also my date with Zack.

"Mariah.!!!" Yelled someone coming into the pizza place. I turned and it was Nick. I jumped up and hugged him as he squeezed the life out of me.

"Let.....go.." I cryed out laughing.

"Sorry. Its just that I haven't seen you in awhile." He said rubbing the back of his neck giving me a shy grin.

"Its okay Nick. Now Nick this is Sierra and Sierra this is Nick." I said introducing them. Sierra looked to be observing him as Nick didn't really pay that much attention to her, instead his eyes were glued to mines. I wonder why?

"Nice to meet you." She said holding out her hand.

He hesitated first but he finally shook it and said,"Nice too meet you too." I wanted to bust out laughing but, I was a little too nervous thinking about my date with Zack.

Sierra smiled at him and moved over so he could scoot in next to her. Needless to say he did.

"So now that you guys have met. I'm hungry.! What kind of pizza do you guys want?" I asked. They both laughed at me and I pouted.

"I was serious guys." I whinnied.

"We know, we know Mariah." Said Nick.

"Lets get pineapple,pepperoni,cheese pizza with stuffed crust." Said Sierra.

That was really weird because that was me and Nick's favorite pizza.

"Yes.!" Me and Nick said in unison. He was fumbling with his fingers.

"Nick why are you nervous?" I asked curiously.

"Wh...what?" He asked.

"Nick you only fumble with your fingers when your nervous." I said and laughed.

"Aww Nick sweetie. Do I make you nervous?" Asked Sierra smiling.

"Uhh..... Yes?" He said more in a question than an answer. He was always honest no matter what it was so I wonder why he was acting so weird today.

"Ill go order the pizza." He said jumping up and walking to the counter.

"Mariah he is so cute. Like no guy has ever done what he did. He didn't try to throw himself on me like all the other guys. Hes so sweet but hes different and I think I wanna get to know him a little more." She said staring off into a daze.

"That's Nick. I think he really likes you too." I told her. I honestly didn't know but who could it hurt right? I mean Nick needed a girl anyways I'm sure hes tired of always hanging out with me.

"Well maybe after we all eat you could leave saying you have to go get ready for your date and leave me and him alone for a little while?" She suggested.

I didn't really mind. It sounded like a good plan that way they could get to know and enjoy each other.

"Sure but whose gonna help me pick out and outfit,do my hair,and make up?" I asked my tummy doing flips.