Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Mariah's Pov

Okay after Sierra dropped me off at home I thought about Rule number 4 alot and decided yet again she was right. I cant just put my heart in just yet. It was only our first date for God sakes what was I thinking?

I was currently tangled up in my blankets remembering my time with Zack yesterday. Our kisses how he just couldn't stop kissing me not that I was complaining anyways.

That's when my phone started blarring out music.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey sweetheart." I smiled it was Zacky.

"Hey Zacky. What's up?" I asked.

"I cant come take you to breakfast but I was wondering if I could come get you and take you to lunch instead?" He asked and I was thinking why not?

"Suree.." I said. But honestly I was looking forward to breakfast with him.

"Sorry my mom has to work early so I have to stay home and watch the twins until she gets back." He said sounding bad.

"Its fine I understand." I said in a cheery voice to make him feel better.

"Okay call you later Mariah." With that we hung up.

I guess I can go shopping with Sierra now since I'm free until lunch time. So I called Sierra.

"Hellooo?" Asked a tired voice.

"Hey Sierra." I said laughing at her rough voice.

"Mariah I'm going to kill you." She said laughing.

"Ha. Can we go shopping first? Zack had to watch his twin brothers so he wont be able to take me to breakfast so hes taking me to lunch." I said getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

"Sure ill call when I'm ready. Hey.. umm do you think I can invite Nick? Me and him kind of have a thing together now." She said and my heart kind of dropped. Sierra and Nick? Together. What am I feeling? This cant be jealousy can it?

I swallowed the big lump that was stuck in my throat. "Oh okay sure." I said trying to comprehend what she just said. Sierra and Nick. Together...

We hung up and I brushed my teeth and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw no one but my little sister Maria.

"Hey Maria." I said grabbing her banana.

"Hey.!" She laughed.

Me and my sister have a good relationship the only problem was our age difference. If she was a little older I would let her hang out with me but she has her own friends and so do I. But shes cool. I come and talk to her and she tells me everything that goes on in her life. I'm like her little diary.

"So what are you doing this weekend Mariah?" She asked taking her banana back.

"Well today I'm going shopping with Sierra and then on a lunch date with Zackery." I told her grabbing a glass and pouring water into it.

"Cool. I want to go skating with Emma, and Tyler tonight." She said blushing a little at the end. Emma is her Best Friend and Tyler is her little boyfriend.

"Yeah you can go just be back before 12." I told her and she hugged me. I laughed.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." She said jumping around.

"Okay well I got to go get ready." I said laughing at her happy dance.

"Kay your the best Mariah." She said and I muttered an 'I know" before going upstairs.