Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Sierra's Pov

Last night at the party things were strange all Nick did was stare at Mariah. I was so confused I just didn't understand. Me and him are a couple not him and Mariah. I could have sworn I heard him moan Mariahs name when we kissed. Sierra's no dumb ass. Nick is mines though. All mines and I refuse to share him with someone else. I paced up and down my room. I have to come up with a way to get him to stop liking Mariah. But how? Mariah is my friend. My Best Friend so I cant hurt her.

I decided to just chill out and call my baby. Him and Mariah have been Best Friends forever and hadn't hung out in a while so I decided that we should all go hang out.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey sweetie." I beamed.

"Can you make whatever you want fast I have a hangover." He complained. It did kind of hurt but I knew he didn't mean what he said.

"Sure. I know you me and Mariah haven't hung out in forever. We should go spend some time together today." I said opening my bedroom window. It was kind of hot in here.

"Really? We hung out yesterday but whatever. Okay." He said and hung up. Today was gonna be the best day.

Mariah's Pov

I woke up in Zacks arms this morning. He was so soft and warm. Zack was everything I could imagine.

"Baby are you up?" Asked Zack as his hand traced up my body. It sent me shivers.

"Yes." I said turning around in his arms facing him.

"Wow you look so beautiful." He said smiling. I doubt I actually looked beautiful. I know I have bed hair and my face doesn't have any make up. Plus I have on Zacks over sized football jersey. Which was very comfortable and had his amazing scent.

"No I don't." I said covering my face with my hands. He gently removed my hands and put a finger under my chin.

"Yes you do." He kissed my lips before jumping out of bed.

"Are you hungry?" He asked smiling.

"A little." I replied sitting up.

"Lets get dressed and ill cook for you and the twins." He said sitting next to me.

"Good thing I packed that extra set of clothes." I said remembering its all in my big black purse.

"I'm gonna take a shower first would you mind waking up the twins and picking they're clothes out they took a shower last night and they know how to put they're own clothes on but when they pick out they're own clothes they look like bums." I laughed. But agreed. Once Zack was in the bathroom I took off his jersey and slid on some of Zacks jogging pants and my black cami from last night and headed down stairs.

I walked into the twins room to see dinosaurs. Dinosaur pictures, dinosaur toys, dinosaur bed spreads, dinosaur lamps, carpet, rugs. Whoa everything in here had dinosaurs on it.

I walked over to Taes bed first. "Taeeee." I said softly shaking him. He didn't wake up.

"Taeeeeeee.!" I whisper yelled. He didn't even stir. I looked around and blew out a breath of frustration. Then it hit me.

"RAWRRRRRRR.!" I yelled shaking Tae. He jumped up and laughed.

"Dinosaur.!" He yelled. I laughed seeing him smile brightly he was so cute with his little bed head.

"Lets be dinosaurs and wake up your brothers." I said getting the idea.

So me and Tae tiptoed towards Zae. When we were on both sides of his bed we looked at each other and yelled, "RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.!" Zae woke up with a scared look. Then he laughed he laughed so hard he fell out of bed.