Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Mariah's Pov

Basically me and Sierra showered separately and now were in my room getting ready while Nick was already dressed waiting downstairs. Emmas older sister had came and picked Maria up and my dad was at work and Zack should be on his way.

Nick had on a plain white shirt, with white jeans, white air maxes, with the white leather jacket, and a white stud belt, with a cute white watch, with his white nerd glasses on. His hair was cute it was soft and dark brown. Yes that's right everything was white his white smile even matched.

I was wearing a a black cami, a leather jacket, some all black booty shorts, some cute black socks and some black boot heels, with a big black purse and these cute little black sunglasses. I had a little black eyeshadow, mascara, light blush and my pink lip gloss. My hair was yet again flat ironed with my side bang. I guess I liked it better that way. I packed an extra set of clothes which consisted of Levi shorts, a black tank top some black pumps, earrings, bangles, my makeup bag, toothbrush, deodorant and perfume and a rubber band just an case I throw up or end up sleeping at someone else's house and it all fit in my purse.

Sierra had on this cute dark blue top with some skinny jeans, a little grey purse, grey cute heels, with some awesome grey earrings and a bracelet. Her makeup consisted of a little dark blue eyeshadow light blush and pink lip gloss. Her hair had cute little curls flowing down. Even though it sounds kind of ugly it wasn't it was cute. She looked hot.

I grabbed my phone and pushed it in my back pocket. Just as soon as the doorbell rang. I rushed downstairs and opened the door. There standing was my hot guy. Well he wasn't mines yet.

He had on a black North face hoodie with black jordans on, with some jeans. He was sexy with that messy hair look and cute little facial hair. His pretty eyes lit up the room and his intoxicating scent filled my nose. His lips looking all yummy.

"Hey beautiful. You ready?" He asked pulling me closer to him.

"Yes I am." I said and couldn't help but stare at his lips. They were so pink.

He noticed how I was staring at them and gave me a peck. A frown appeared on my face I wanted more than that.

He laughed noticing that. "Stop frowning baby girl there's something I want to ask you later and after that you can get all the kisses you want." He winked.

I smiled and he grabbed my hand. "Zack this is Nick and Sierra, Sierra and Nick this is Zack." I said introducing them. Sierra shook Zacks hand but Nick just stood there with this nasty looking face.

"Oookay? Should we go now beautiful?" Asked Zack I smiled at him.

"Yes we shall." We all got into the car. Zack driving, me in the passenger seat, and Sierra and Nick in the back. It was really awkward I got this weird feeling that Nick didn't like Zack.

The ride to the party was silent me and Zack we holding hands while he drove with the other. I never had anyone so into me before. When we got there Zack helped me out the car and quickly placed a hand around my waist. The music was crazy loud blarring. Did I mention this was my first party?

I saw people throwing up, people dancing/grinding, people laughing, and people drinking, some were taking body shots, others were playing truth or dare or spin the bottle, it was an outside backyard party with the DJ and the huge back which was filled with people. I was excited but at the same time nervous. Especially when I seen Nick and Sierra walk away into the crowd.

"Hey Zack.!" I heard a irritating voice yell over the music. It was none other than Sammy. Confidence Mariah, confidence.

"Um do I know you?" He asked and a huge smile appeared on my face when I saw her face.