Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Mariah's Pov

Two guys jumped out of the back of the van. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Your choice." Said one of the masked men. They sounded like they were my age or around my age and they had a really nice build on them.

I looked down at my feet. I didn't wear any running shoes so I would just end up hurting my feet and I'm sure they would catch me and I didn't bring any weapons and I'm sure I couldnt fight the both of them. My purse wasn't heavy enough to knock any of them out. Dammit.! Why me?

"Lets just go." I said walking up to the back of the van. They were completely shocked. They couldn't believe what I was doing. They must have thought I was out of my mind. I was just so tired of fighting and all of that. I just wanna get it over with they were going to get me anyways why get all hurt and taken when I can just get in the van myself and save myself the pain. I was probably going to die anyways.

"Come on what are you guys waiting for?" I yelled getting into the van sitting on the floor.

I pressed myself up against a corner in the van and pulled my knees up to my chest.

The two guys had quickly gotten in and I felt the van move.

"Shes prettier than I thought." I heard one of the guys whisper to the other.

"Yeah I know I remember when she use to be ugly and a loser. A lot has changed about her. God has been good to her over the years."

"Hell yeah before she got into the van I seen her body and got DAMN." I was sicken by the thought of two guys that I didn't know wanted to do things to me.

I wanted to cry but I couldn't the tears wouldn't come out. I was dried out.

"Soooo Mariah..." One started.

"You know its not fair that you guys know my name but I don't know yal names or what yal look like." I said angry. Facing my kidnappers.

They looked at each other before one took their mask off and said,"I'm Shaun." He was surprisingly cute and my age looking.

He had blonde hair that was styled upwards and beautiful white teeth with green eyes and a little facial hair. He also had cute little dimples and just looking at him made me blush. Which I hid because I didn't want them to know they had something over me. He was just so cute it was unbelievable. He gave me a warm smile which was weird since they kidnapped me....

The other one took off his mask and said,"I'm Stephen." He was cute too but looking at him I could just tell something wasn't right about him. The smirk in his lip, the darkness in his eyes, he was sneaky looking so I better keep an eye out on him. His hair was mid night black styled up wards, beautiful white teeth, and his eyes were green too but with that hint of darkness he also had a little facial hair and cute dimples.

That's when I looked back and forth at the two and I realized I was kidnapped by two hot twins. Why me? I'm in a relationship with Zack yet I'm sitting up here thinking about how cute these twins were. The only difference between the two twins were their hair color. I'm guessing one of them dyed it but they still looked so much alike.

"So I was kidnapped by twins....yayyy." I said sarcastically.

"Yup sexy ass twins and their dumb ass father." Stephen said smirking. Oh looky I found the asshole.

"Yeah were not that big of a fan of our father." Shaun whispered.

"Cool I guess. So when are you guys gonna let me go because if your looking for money trust me I don't have any." I said honestly.