Prologue

This story begins with a person named "Connor" he was born in the United States of America. He was different from the rest of the kids, he was a genius way ahead of his time. As he grew up his parents thought he could be useful to society, a doctor or maybe an architect but they were shocked when Connor decided to join the army, he wanted to use his brilliant mind to serve his country.

During World War II the Nazis gave Connor a name, he was called "Schnitter (Reaper)" he always manages to complete his tasks without any casualties on his squad, and it was because of him that Adolf Hitler ended up killing himself. Connor climbed ranks quickly mostly because of how efficient he was during World War II.

Connor archived the rank of General by the end of the war and he proved that he was able to outsmart his enemies and come up with better strategies than his superiors. During his time as a General, he managed to get allies around the world, and thanks to that, he proposed the idea of creating a group formed with the best of the best the world has to offer but his country showed him how grateful they were by calling him "Madman." Connor quit the army but what the world did not expect is that a lot of people ended up joining Connor's cause and in a few years... Cerberus was born.

Cerberus became a private army willing to help anyone who has the money to pay for their service because at the end of the day that was the only way to keep things running. Connor at one point in his life married and had a son whose name is "Drake (l,n)" and he became the second leader of his father's project and it was up to him to continue the legacy.

Drake one day got a contract, an archeologist named "Lidia" called to say that the relics she uncovered were stolen and she wanted someone to get them back. Little did Drake know that Lidia would become his wife and that later they will have a son called "(y,n)" and now he is learning how to be a good leader, one that will lead Cerberus's next generation.

Time Skip
Friday, April 13, 2007
(Y/N) PoV

I was on my way to my father's office, he recently called me to debrief me on a mission. As I approached his office I was thinking about what kind of mission I was about to be deployed on, I entered his office and there he was. My father, Cerberus's Commander, was looking outside from his window. My father's outfit has a long black coat which he wears as a cape.

The coat never falls off no matter how much the guy wearing moves, I often wondered how do they manage to keep the coat from falling off. I always thought it was held by some sort of super glue but Mom told me that nothing keeps the coat from falling off. Cerberus has always stood up for justice so wearing the coat like that is a symbol of justice, It never falls off, because, for Cerberus, Justice never falls! As long as that feeling stays in their hearts, the coat will never fall!

 Cerberus has always stood up for justice so wearing the coat like that is a symbol of justice, It never falls off, because, for Cerberus, Justice never falls! As long as that feeling stays in their hearts, the coat will never fall!

(This is how Cerberus leadership wears the coat)

"You called, Sir?" I said but the sound of my voice didn't even make him turn around.