Chapter 7: Contact

Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Cerberus Headquarters 
Markus Dempsey PoV 

"So... any idea who was he?" I asked looking at the footage from the hotel my people were in. We always encountered Rainbow operatives in the area and they usually fail but this time they destroyed us... all because of one guy.

"We checked the cameras and we got a visual... the guy leading the team was (y,n)" Brian said 

"(Y/N)?" Eva said surprised

"I thought you said you killed him, Samuel..." I said turning off the TV

"I did, I blew up the building where he was hiding," Sam said confused

"THEN WHY IS HE THERE!?" I yelled at them

"Mark take it easy-" Eva tried to calm me down 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted at her 

I was angry, ten years ago we made a plan... a plan that would get rid of Drake and his family but now turns out his son is still alive. Rainbow has never been a problem but with (y,n) on their side, things are going to get more complicated...

"Tell the men that if they see (y,n) I want them to kill him no matter what! ignore the other if they have to but eliminate him first. And next time I ask you to kill someone... make sure they die!" I said... 

I can't allow him to live... if "The Raven" finds out that (y,n) is alive things will get worst...

Region of Elis, Greece
(Y/N) PoV 

After our first mission together Dokkaebi and I agreed to train together today, she wanted to improve and I couldn't say no to her... she began telling me about how a General from the Korean Army wanted to see her fail so he could kick her out, I agree to train with her but not because of that but hoping she would stop talking about it. 

I was taking a shower to get ready for the day and while I was in the shower I began thinking about Ela... maybe I was too hard on her yesterday. I don't like talking about my scars but I guess that was my fault for allowing her to be there when I took my shirt off. I came out of the bathroom and went to get dressed, I am supposed to wake up Grace so I'm going to check on Ela too while I'm at it. 

After getting dressed I left my room and went to wake up Grace and after I knocked on her door as hard as I could probably waking up her neighbors then went to see Ela in her room and luckily she was there. In the door to our rooms, we have our operator icon that glows when someone is inside and turns gray when the owner of the room leaves. I knocked on her door when suddenly Grace called my name, I looked at her and the last thing I knew is that I ended up hitting Ela in the face...

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Ela yelled at me 

"I'm so sorry Ela!" I said 

"Dude I can't believe you hit, Ela!" Grace said 

"You distracted me!" I yelled then turned to see Ela "Are you ok?" I asked concern to the polish woman who was rubbing her forehead 

"I'm fine! What do you want!?" Ela asked me 

"I felt bad for how I treated you yesterday so I wanted to tell you that Grace and I are going to train together if you are up for it," I said 

"Aren't you supposed to be at the lab today?" She asked me 

"Yes but since Grace wanted us to train together I'll go to the lab later, you coming? if you want of course," I said 

"Ok... Give me a few minutes to get ready, I wasn't expecting to do anything this early," Ela said as she closed the door on my face