Biography: Cerberus R&D Director

(Credit goes to "GerryArthur" on DevianArt)

OPERATOR NAME: James Miller

NICKNAME: James

ORG: Unaffiliated

Date of birth: January 21st (37)

Place of Birth: Moncton, Canada

Height: 1.85m

Weight: 87kg

BIOGRAPHY

"Instead of thinking outside the box, get rid of the box."

James' origins story is nothing compared to what people like us are used to. Growing up in the poorest parts of Moncton James always had to treasure whatever he could get and for him, the only thing he could treasure was the education his mother worked so hard to get him, as a mother and father that was the only thing she could get him. 

James's dream wanted to get a well-paid job so he could take re-pay everything his mother did for him regardless of her telling him that he didn't have to do that, he wanted to become a nuclear engineer but his dreams were shattered when his mother got a new "boyfriend" and instead of being a support to them, he became more of a burden to them. James' grades and his desire to learn disappeared because he was thinking about how abusive his step-father was towards them until one day James snapped. One day he came back home from school and found his mother on the floor unconscious and after that James was sent to a juvenile detention facility for an attempt of murder and his step-father along with his mother were sent to the hospital. 

At that facility, James came across the person who will change his life forever and that person turned out to be "Raymond Maxwell" previous head of the Cerberus research and development area. Drake was looking for young people to fill Raymond's position and what better person to find one than Raymond himself. Raymond was never meant to be there but he wanted to allow those teens from his homeland to turn their life around and he came across James.

PSYCHOLOGICAL REPORT

"James never had the opportunity to graduate from college unlike all the other operators but he was chosen to be Raymond's successor because James can absorb knowledge and whatever he reads and listen he can understand it and put that knowledge to practice which is why Raymond taught him because he knew he wouldn't waste his time on a hopeless kid and James was anything but hopeless... he was a Genius. 

Aside from being a Genius, he has one problem and the problem is that he tends to say what he thinks regardless of the consequences and that's because, as a kid, James would take everything he is told literally. James's pet peeve is a problem that affects him in his social life but this pet peeve stopped when Drake was in front of him.

James gets excited when he has an idea so much is the excitement that the idea becomes an obsession and if people can't follow he just does things on his own. James is burdened with intellect and trying to move in a world of mere mortals who process stuff at a much slower pace it is very frustrating for him and that is why he gets along with (y,n) so well. Speaking of (y,n)... I told him (y,n) required a gadget to help him on the field and he already told me a few things he had in mind to which my reply was a nod because I couldn't understand all the lingo. I suggest keeping Mira and Osa out of James' way or things are going to get... weird.