Chapter 9: The Heist

It has been a week since James's arrival and during this week Harry has been searching non-stop for the one Cerberus called "The Raven." Harry has been depending too much on his wife and (y,n) to get the job done and he was afraid that the other operators stop seeing him as The Director he is supposed to be.

April, as she promised, she kept (y,n) and James busy but mostly (y,n) because James spend most of his time working at the lab between his arcade machine and (y,n) gadget April didn't have to worry about him but (y,n)... he was the problem and the problem had a solution and the solution was Ela. The Polish woman seems to hate (y,n) attitude towards her but like everyone says "opposites attract" and despite they annoying the hell out of each other they don't protest when April or Harry ask them to do something together and it has been like that for the past week 

Friday, July 21, 2017
Region of Elis, Greece
(Y/N) PoV 

I would never expect this to happen but it only took a week for Ela and me to grow closer, not that close but close enough for her to tolerate me more and even smile a few times while around me but what felt so rewarding is the fact that she started showing me her drawings. Fine arts are not something I find interesting but whenever Ela speaks about her sketches, she shows me a side of her completely unknown for me. My interactions with Ela are from an angry woman to a serious woman who chuckles every once in a while but this side of her showed me a happy and creative person and I loved that side of her.

Today was a new day and I was yawing because I have just gotten off my bed, I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. When I was done I left the bathroom to get dressed and while I was getting dressed I heard someone knocking at my door, I went to open the door and to my surprise it was Ela. 

"You know for a perfect soldier you are not an early riser," She said and I chuckled

"Wait you came just to say that?" I asked her

"No, I came to ask you if you want to eat something with me," She said and I looked at her confused

"Wait you and me? like a date?" I said smirking

"Don't get the wrong idea, I'm just trying to be nice!" she yelled as she looked away

"Well, sure why not" I shrugged

I think this is the first time Ela came looking for me, I am glad she is being nice to me. I accepted her offer because it is cute to see Ela being nice to me and trying her best not to insult me in Polish. We arrived at the cafeteria and sat down, the spot closet to the window is Ela's favorite. 

"Uh... I just want you to know that I've been using the brushes you gave me and I wanted to show you what I've been doing. Before you become a critic I'll have you know that I was never expecting to paint with what you gave me, so I guess you could say it is my first time," Ela said then she handed me a folded paper and when I opened it I was amazed by how talented Ela is...

 Before you become a critic I'll have you know that I was never expecting to paint with what you gave me, so I guess you could say it is my first time," Ela said then she handed me a folded paper and when I opened it I was amazed by how talented E...