CHAPTER 11 - Samantha

I kissed Airin, what choice did I have. Clearly this shopkeeper thought I was some kind of love slave, and if I didn't act accordingly he was going to call the authorities. I wish Airin had trusted me enough to tell me this ahead of time.
I acted completely on impulse, I just grabbed him and kissed him. I wasn't completely inexperienced, I had kissed boys before, but I'm pretty sure this wasn't my best kiss. I kind of just crushed our mouths together, but he didn't seem to mind as he rested his hands on my hips and pulled me tight to him. Wait... he was kissing me back now, his tongue brushed my lips.
A small gasp escaped me, allowing him entrance. I shivered, was this what it was like to be kissed properly. I pulled him down to me to get more, this was intoxicating. Why was this so addictive? I couldn't stop, I wanted more, I wanted him, I needed him.
"Ahem" someone coughed behind us.
A moment passed and he pulled back, looking me straight in the eyes, his blue eyes were almost black. He brushed my hair back, and kissed my cheek, "Good girl, but we have to wait till we get back to the ship for that." He said loud enough for the alien to hear and removed my arms from around his neck.
I felt fuzzy, almost like a dream that had not completely cleared. Airin held me close to him as he addressed the shopkeep again.
"As you can see Avril, the longer you keep us here the more antsy she gets. Do you have the parts I need or not?"
The large four eyed alien blushed purple again and went to find the last few items Airin had asked for.
"Here you go airin, i should have known better, you have never been one fore PDA before. Part of me hoped I could take her for myself."
Airin tightened his grip on me. "Think nothing of it my friend, but I suggest you get a slave of your own. If you keep coveting another male's belongings, you're going to cross the wrong one eventually."
"Aha, you are probably right, Airin."
Airin finished paying for everything and left without another word.
We walked down the alley a little ways then he swung us into a dark corridor. His eyes were wide and panicked, "Are you alright?"
"Of course, Captain." my words slurred, and i leaned into him. Blocking the entrance with his frame he held me away from him.
"Sam, snap out of it. No one is watching. Although I'll be the first to admit that was quite the performance. Where did that come from?"
"To what performance are you referring to Captain, mine or yours." I reached up and pulled his collar. "Well captain, are you going to finish what you started?"
I had started kissing a slow trail down his neck, suckling as I went, leaving marks in my wake. 
Airin swallowed hard, "Um uh,...Sam...Samantha stop it. This isn't you."
"Of course it is Captain. It's like Avril said my purpose is to please you."
Airin blushed bright red, clearly flustered. "Well Captain."
"Shit, I didn't think the atmosphere would affect you this fast. The kiss must've advanced the aphrodisiac effects.  Come on, we need to get you back to the ship before this becomes permanent." Airin grabbed my arm and started dragging me down the alley towards the ship.
"What's wrong Captain, you seemed to like me well enough earlier."
Our actions were starting to draw attention, not that I minded, I gave them a sexy smile. Watching as more than a few took steps towards us. Airin hold on me tightened and he unholstered his weapon as a warning to the aliens brave enough to approach. A few shrank back, others just watched us.
"You have no idea what you're doing Sam. Just stay quiet until we get back to the ship."
I giggled and swayed on my feet. Airin braced me and seemed to decide something before he lifted me and swung me over his shoulder.
"FUN! Then we can finish?" I felt drunk, so I waved at the aliens watching. A few waved in return, mesmerized by whatever I did. This caused me to giggle uncontrollably.
"Sure we can." he growled.