13

Days passed.

Ever since the little argument on Monday, things are going well. Hoseok has been quiet. And Jimin too decided that a break would be great. But even though Hobi's silence is a boon, Jimin is upset.

Why?

Because for the past few days the secret lovers have been acting too clingy for his liking. They are always together. Other than the time in classes and break, the rest of the time both of them are always in the music room.

Jimin doesn't know if others knew about it. But he has always been keeping an eye for them. It hurt the poor boy. He is head over heels for his former best friend. But the other doesn't even cast a glance at him these days.

Jimin has been trying to move on. He knew that his love would never be reciprocated. But still he is hoping for a miracle. So the past few days has been literally torture for him.

He didn't tell Tae about this. He didn't want the other to see him as a pathetic one. Moreover they had no idea about Hobi's plan. So the meetings on the rooftop were risky.

And so both of them had not visited the rooftop for the past few days.

Tae has been hanging out in the library. So Jimin was forced to stay with his friends whenever he was free.

Something has been seriously going on between the love birds. And maybe that kept them glued to each other all the time.

Jimin doesn't know what to do. He has been restless and drained. Yet none of his friends ever noticed that. And that also triggered him.

Jimin doesn't know why he has come here. He is exhausted. He doesn't know how to handle the situation. He badly needed someone by his side.

" Hobi, are you okay?"

Jimin is startled by Jungkook from his trance. He glanced across the table.

He noticed how Hobi concealed his initial scowl by a smile.

Everyone now seems to focus on the boy.

Hobi smiled awkwardly. " Of course guys! I'm fine! It's just a headache".

Yoongi seemed tense. But kept his hands on Hobi's shoulders while gently patting.

" But you seem a little distracted these days. I hope you are okay. Moreover we have a match next week", Jungkookk said as he glanced at his tense teammate.

Hobi smiled, waving his hands. " No. I'm fine!! You don't have to worry!"

Jimin smiled weakly. He took out his phone.

He opened the message app, and sent a message to his friend.

"Where are you?"

"At the apartment" Came the reply.

Jimin squinted his eyes, confused.

"Why?"

"I'm not coming. I'll be bored without you".

"Come to the park".

"Are you skipping?"

"Come fast".

He looked at his friends. No one seemed to notice.

Soon the bell rang. One by one left the table but not before reminding Hobi to take care of his health.