The return back home

Nicky: everybody calm down sarah is still in the hospital but they said she will be fine but they still don't know what she overdosed on.
Dylan: nicky I'm sorry.
Nicky: stfu Dylan leave me alone and don't talk to me or i will beat your ass.
Dylan: okay sorry.
Kylie: you guys stop fighting that's the last thing we need right now.
Then the doctor comes out and says that it's visiting hours so we all go up to hospital room and Nicky is hiding something behind his back and it is a box may I remind you that we are 18 now and he bends down on one knee and says "babe I know we have had a lot of ups and downs and everything but babe you are the one and only person I ever want to spend my whole entire life with when I first met you I knew you were the one so here it goes WILL YOU MARRY ME" sarah turns around and starts crying and says "yes babe I will Mary you I love you to the moon and back" and so later that day they called Nicky and said that Sarah was ready to come be picked up and when he was gone picking her up we all went and bought her something and Kylie of course her bestie bought her the funniest thing as a joke and then something else nice and loving.... Kylie bought her a necklace and as the joke around present she got her are you ready for this she bought her some tampons and pads!!!!!!!!!! So and Nicky bought her the ring and a teddy bear and a necklace as well and he pulled into their drive way and they got out and then they walked into the house and realized Dylan was there Sarah ran out into the back yard and started to cry and Nicky and Kylie walked out to figure out what was wrong.......
Nicky and Kylie asked "Sarah what is wrong please tell us"
Sarah: "nothing it's just Dylan I don't think I can ever forgive him he lied to me and almost ruined mine and Kylie's friendship" with tears running down Sarah's face
Nicky: "babe okay I will tell Dylan to leave right now and he wiped Sarah's tears away and she kissed him and hugged him so tight thanks babe"
Meanwhile Kylie stayed out there with Sarah and they was talking and Kylie said "Sarah you know I would never do that I love you way to much and car about you way to much to ever do that to you Dylan can go fuck off"
They both started to laugh and then when Dylan left Nicky went back to the backyard and got Kylie and Sarah when Sarah walked into the house she could not believe it it was great she loved all her gifts and that Nicky had cleaned the house for her while she was in the hospital they all hugged and Nicky and Sarah made out like always and they had a good rest of the day and it all ended with a i love you to the moon and back times infinity babe and bestie you guys mean the world to me..... 😍😍😘😘❤️❤️❤️💖💖💞💞