Gavin's gift

Tuesday @5:30 a.m I get up and I hop in the shower and about 10 minutes later I get out and go to my room and I pick out my clothes I decided to wear some short Jean shorts and a blue crop top that said young forever and some black vans....... when I got to school I went to my locker and someone came up from behind me and hugged me I turned around and he kissed me...... it was gavin I was like oh hi babe I wasn't expecting that.... then after we talked to each other for a few minutes the bell rang and he walked me to our math class.... after the bell rang it was time for science and on our way to science the school slut Jennifer had stopped him and said hi gavin I like your outfit.... so that's when it got real I walked over to her and punched her and I said "bitch don't ever talk to gavin like that again whore" then we had to go to the principals office and we talked it out and then we went our separate ways.... then after science it was time for lunch when we got to lunch me and my normal crew went and sat down and got our lunch and started eating and that's when gavin said "Ashley here I got this for you babe and it means everything to me just like you" that's when I started crying and hugging him and kissing him and I said aww babe thanks "I love you to" and then it was time to go home when I got home I ran upstairs and did my homework and then I called gavin and I said "babe why did you do that you know you didn't have to" and he said "ya I did babe the reason why is because I am sorry for yesterday it was not your fault that Jahir still likes you" and I said "awwww babe I love you" and then we hung up and I went to bed.....