Kylie gets asked to prom

Saturday 10:30 a.m I get up hop in the shower and then 25 minutes later I get out and go to my room I picked out a hotline shirt that says infinity with the infinity sign and some light short Jean shorts with hot pink converse and then I kept my hair down and wanded it and put on some makeup and got into my car and drove to quick trip to get some gas...... after that I drove over to Kylie's house where gavin and me and Kylie were hanging out and after Dylan got off work he was coming over..... when Dylan got there he said babe lets go on a scavenger hunt and I got you something and you have to find the clues to figure out where it is...... so she found all of the clues but the thing is was she was blind folded so he helped her and read the clues to her and then they finally got to the surprise he took off the blind fold and it was a brand new mustang that said will you go to prom with me??????? Kylie turned around and screamed and said "yes babe of course I will" then they kissed and ya all that stuff so then we all went to Starbucks and got some coffee and stuff and then gavin and Dylan took me and Kylie to Apple bees and we had a double date then when we got home we stayed at Dylan and Kylie's house and played a whole bunch of games and then gavin for my prom gift bought me and him a house to live in together....... i was so excited......