Prom day

Saturday 9:00 a.m I wake up and can't wait till tonight it's prom it starts at 7:00 p.m and ends at 12:00 a.m and I just can't wait so I get into the shower and when I get out I run into my room and throw on some summer clothes so as
Usual a tank top and some short jean shorts on and a pair of grey vans..... after I go into my bathroom I put my hair up into a sloppy bun and put on some mascara and eyeliner and some lip gloss after that I go downstairs and get my keys off the counter and go outside and I get into my car and head to the mains house which btw is kylie's house and then I pick her up and he head to the mall........ when we get to the mall we go to debs and look around and we did find some dresses and we tried them on and we didn't like how they fit us so then we went up to Claire's to find some jewelry and then some earrings...... after Claire's we went to Victoria secret and bought us some undergarments and some bras and a whole bunch of lingerie and then we bought us some pink stuff btw it was all really cute....... after that we went to legends and bought us some Starbucks and went to forever 21 and went shopping we found some really cute clothes there......and then we went to lunch at chipotle and then we went back home and tried on all of our new clothes meanwhile gavin and Dylan was at the he mall also shopping and then we went back to the mall to catch up with gavin and Dylan and they took us to Maurice's and they bought us some stuff it was Awsome and then they took us to hot topic and we got some more stuff then we went back to Claire's and Kylie got her lip pierced and I got my nose pierced and then we went home.....