Sarah and gavin fighting

Friday 6:30 a.m I woke up really late so I hurried up threw on a crop top that said #noregrets and some short Jean shorts and some hot pink converse and put my hair in a bow and a studded headband and put on some makeup and brushed my teeth and ran out got into my car and it was out of gas.... So then I had to walk to school and then I was tardy to class... ugh what a great day for me... And when the bell rang I tried to catch up to gavin and I couldn't and then he stopped and talked to this girl named Carly and she was flirting with him and he was flirting back man that pissed me the fuck off.... so I walked over to him and said okay so you just ditch me for this hoe okay I see how you are gavin so I started crying and that messed up my makeup I ran into the bathroom and tried to fix it but my eyeliner was still a little messed up but it would work all of my friends were waiting on me outside the bathroom... thank god for Kylie if it wasn't for her I wouldn't know what to do... so gavin tried to talk to me and I ignored him and Kylie had something to say to that asshole she walked over slapped him across his face and said WTF DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU STUPID ASSHOLE YOUR A FUCKING RETARD!!!!!! So then it was time for science so I couldn't think all science and finally after what seemed like forever the bell rang and it was time for lunch great I get to see that asshole again but I got to see my sister Kylie also I love Kylie so much she is a great sister... so when I got to lunch gavin tried to sit by me but Kylie scooted over and knocked him off the bench it was so funny and said "YOU FUCKING RETARD YOU ACTUALLY THINK SHE WANTS YOU TO SIT BY HER AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO HER HELL NO YOU ASSHOLE GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER" and gavin said "STFU YOU STIPID WHORE" and that's when I say "GAVIN STFU YOU STIPID ASSHOLE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH OKAY SO STFU AND IF YOU ARE GANNA TREAT MY FRIENDS THAT WAY THEN YOU TREAT ME LIKE THAT AND IM NOT OKAY WITH THAT SO IF THAT IS HOW YOU ARE GANNA BE THEN WE ARE DONE" and everybody looked at me and Gavin said babe I am sorry I just really love you and I don't want to loose you and I honestly don't know what I would do without you so this is gonna happen today "BABE WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME" and I said "YES BABE I WILL GO" and then I got really emotional and started crying.... then I went home and I told my mom and dad that gavin asked me to prom and they got so excited then we went to Apple bees ate dinner then went home and went to bed....