preface

____________________________

synopsis

and though i can't recall your face, i still got love for you.

- • -

Genevieve captured moments in life with her camera. She's kept her guard up for years and remains secure and closed off, with her heart locked away. Until she meets a guy, who not only steals her heart, but also entangles himself into her life and her beloved polaroids.

____________________________

polaroid snapshots

____________________________

quote

hold my hand and kiss me

____________________________

copyright

Copyright © 2020 glossyytears. All rights reserved. No part of this work or its content may be reproduced, modified, copied, or adapted without the author's prior written consent.

The characters in this book are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2020 glossyytears. All rights reserved.

____________________________

warning

Please be advised, Polaroid Snapshots will contain the following mentions:

triggering events, vulgar language.

____________________________

dedication

dedicated to those who live for fictional men and women along with the different forms of love language.

____________________________

notes

➩ prosopagnosia is also known as face blindness. a short and quick insight on face blindness: it's basically a cognitive disorder of face perception, meaning the person can't recognize faces—everyday faces including their own. prosopagnosia is caused when a fold in the brain called the right fusiform gyrus has been damaged—this can be caused at birth or after an accident involving that part of your brain. sometimes face blindness can be mild or severe. if you have any more questions, just comment them and i'll try to answer!