a new person and a war

not long after that in angelicus

A shadowy person walks towards the main hall of the angels palace. ignoring all the fuss and workers cleaning up gabriel's statue. the black boots filled with red fur and black cloak stand out against the soft colours of the city and its inhabitants. The person looks at some workers who are staring at him and he looks at them. the workers are frigthened by his red eyes and continue working. He marches past guards. The guards try to stop the man when he turns his hands and the guards fall to the ground, dead. He arrives at the throne of gabriel. "Your majesty, I have some news you would probably like to hear" the man smiles. "You aren't angel and I'm pretty certain you're not any angelicus citizen." Two guards walk forward. The young man takes a deep breath and the two guards fall down. "What would you like to say?" Gabriel asks with horror still engraved in his face. "I know things about the new leaders and I would like you to listen, also I would appreciate a chair" two men carry a large chair towards the throne. The man sits down "my dear king, were on the brink off war and you're not even aware of it. You need strike first to have the upper hand" after a  long talk Gabriel says "could I ask you a question?" The man nods "who or what are you because it's clear that you're not a vampire." The man lowers his head and takes off his cloak. Gabriel gasps. The pointy ears stick through his half white, half black hair. his armour is majestic and out of this world. He is taller than any humanoid creature ever spotted on this earth. More beautiful than anything this earth is able to create. "My name is Devas, I'm an elf from the upper realms and I'm here to make sure you'll win. With a god on your side it will be easier. after all you're just an angel."

A bit later in umbravalo

Oscures pov

Everything was almost ready for the war. The warrior were training. The city had made photos of the massacre and was now being cleaned up. Eveything looked calm. I had never felt such a feeling of unity. It was like this disaster had brought out the best in people. I'm still not sure about my disicion to declare war. I know that if I would start a war it would be probable that half of these people would die. I want to go inside again when I hear trumpets. Angel trumpets everyone runs into their homes and the streets look like there's nothing special. I shut the palaces door. The angel starts to talk. He's a general. "Mister oscure, you have been charged with kidnapping of prince gadriel." I wonder how they know gadriel is here. "Please step outside without weapons and with both of your hands in the air" I grab the naturals necklace and two bracelets whom have the same use. And walk outside. The angels are pointing their bows at me. "Please step forward, slowly" I feel the power surging through me it feels stronger and heavier than ever before but it doesn't feel like the same power. I slowly step forward and I can't hold the anger anymore. I scream, my ears whiz and begin to hurt. it feel like this pressure has been trapped inside and want to burst out. Three guards fall down all soaked in their own blood. The other guards start firing. I focused in their bows and they explode into their own faces then everything turns red. When I can see again everything is soaked in blood. I wipe my wet hair out of my face. I look at the general, the only one I kept alive. "Go to your king, tell him the war has started"