the first meeting

We walk into a room. It's not as open as the other rooms in the palace. We have to decide what we want to change. This is our fist meeting. We will make statement we would like to be fullfilled and we will vote in favour or not in favour. We all sit down. I'm sitting on the gold throne. The umbra looked irritated, I'm glad the table is round so I don't have to sit on the head. "So, who would like to go first"

Oscures pov

I look at the angel and purse my lips together. I don't trust him (not that I trust any angel). I think he is deep down a good person but he was raised corrupt so why wouldn't he become corrupt too?. I sigh. I stand up and give my opening statement "I would like it if umbras could live with their own people and I would also like it if they wouldn't disappear." Gadriel purses his lips and raises one eyebrow. "I agree" he says with and unusual high voice. I grin. I know he won't keep that promise. Everyone agrees. I stand up again. I'm gonna do something stupid but someone has to do something about all this ranking bullshit and I mean what could I lose I'm already in danger. "I think all the tribes should live in harmony. I think all should be equal. I recommend a healthy democracy." "That's absurd" the angel said "our ancestors used that and look where they got. They were destroyed by eachother" "How do you know it was democracy's fault and not their own instincts fault?"I ask "I'm for" Noemi says. "I won't take sides" eliphas says "I knew a boy as a leader would cause a problem" the angel says "I don't think it's a good idea" ludovicia says. "Well, then it won't happen" the angel says while standing up and slamming his hands on the table. I mimic his movement and look him in the eyes "you do not have my blessing and without all the leaders blessing it can't begin" I stand up and turn around "I knew an umbra in the council would cause problems." The angel whispers. I pretend not to hear it. I turn around "I certainly will see all of you the next council meeting and Eliphas, please think about my proposal" I smile while walking back outside. This will work and if it doesn't it certainly will cause a war or rebellion. That's the least I could do to free my people.

Gadriels pov

I walk towards my dad and tell everything. my father frown all the way throough my story. "I really don't know what to do father" I say. He looks at me. He whispers "it seems like we have one last umbra to kill" my eyes widen