Mr. Perfect🖤

No one's P.O.V

When they finally got into the club, they still stuck together, heading the bar and ordering drinks. Gulf looked around, trying to see if Mew had arrived, but he hadn't. After all, it wasn't quite 12 yet (Even though he had told his friends to come at 12, they were rude and came at 11:30.) "You seem to be looking for someone?" Gulf jumped when he felt strong arms wrap around his waist.

"Maybe I was, but not anymore." Mew nipped at his ear and he shivered. "And why is that?" Gulf blushed. "Because I found him." Gulf turned around and pecked Mew's lips, making him smile. "You realize your friends are literally right there, right?" Gulf shrugged. "They aren't paying attention. C'mon, kiss me you idiot." 

Mew growled and smashed their lips together, biting Gulf's lower lip and soothing the pain with his tongue. Gulf parted his lips and allowed Mew to slip his tongue inside, exploring around and swirling their tongues together. 

"Is that... Is that Mr. Suppasit??" Perth muttered to Mild, who turned around and rolled his eyes at the two making out. "I forgot that most people don't know yet. Yeah, that's Mr. Suppasit. Mr. Fucking perfect. And he's making out with Gulf RIGHT in front of my BEER." Mild pouted and turned to Perth, who was looking at the two in surprise. 

"So... They really don't care that people watch them make out?" Mild shrugged. "They seem to be slightly excited by it. I mean, both of them are hot, and they literally have their tongues shoved down each others throats... I don't think they care at all."

Gulf heard the conversation and blushed, knowing that Mild was right. He was slightly interested in... Well... Public things... Making out with Mew in public turned him on. He gripped onto Mew's shoulders tighter and Mew pushed their bodies together, cradled between Gulf's legs. He tugged at Gulf's hair, causing a moan to erupt from Gulf's throat. Mew felt his cock twitch in his pants and he pulled them apart, panting slightly. 

"Damn... You really know what I like... Don't you..." Mew growled, his hand reaching up and his thumb brushing over Gulf's lips. "I know you better than you think I do. Like if I do this-" He gripped onto Mew's lower back and rolled his hips upwards, making Mew groan. "I know you like it." 

"Gulf... I am not afraid to turn you around right now and fuck you hard, even if we're in public..." His voice was low so only Gulf could hear it. Gulf shuddered and let go, looking back at his friends who were looking at Mew in shock. "Maybe not now... But... There's a bathroom here..." Mew smirked. "Shall we then?" Gulf smirked. 

He turned to his friends. "I'll be right back." Before letting Mew pull him to the bathroom.

Once inside, they locked the door behind them and immediately Gulf was picked up and slammed against the wall, his pants slid down just enough to where Mew could slip a finger inside of him. He moaned quietly, still very aware of the many people outside. "Awe baby, I wanna hear your pretty moans~" Mew growled, slapping his bare ass playfully. Gulf jolted in Mew's grip and pouted. 

"B-But, you don't want other people to hear them, do you?" He whimpered, knowing how possessive Mew was over him. "You're right baby, but when we're alone, you won't be able to hold back..." Mew smirked when Gulf turned bright red, still shy of how easy Mew was able to say that kind of stuff to him. 

"Just fucking do it, please~" Gulf whimpered, unable to take the teasing anymore. "As you wish princess~"

 "As you wish princess~"