The Club 🖤

No one's P.O.V

"Are you free tonight?" Gulf was sitting at the lunch table with Mild, eating the food he had cooked earlier. "I mean, probably, once I'm done with homework, why?" Gulf smirked. "Our fake ID's were finished. We can go to the club down the street from my house." Mild's eyes widened and he shook his head. "Oh HELL no. No, not in a million years will I go to a club with you. I know how crazy you get." Gulf chuckled, leaning back in his seat. 

"You remember the time you forced me to go to your sisters dance recital with you? And the time where you forced me to come to that weird school get together with some other people I didn't know? And remember-" "Ok, ok, I get it! Fine." Gulf smiled cockily and nodded. "Thought so." They sat in silence for a second before Gulf began talking again. "I also got this... Um... Outfit that I wanted to wear... It's pretty hot, and I wanna see if I can seduce some random people." 

Mild rolled his eyes. "Gulf, you can make anything look hot." Gulf shook his head, smiling at the compliment. "Even if I was naked?" Mild grinned. "Especially if you were naked." They stared at each other in silence with straight faces before suddenly bursting into fits of laughter. "You're so fucking gay." Gulf said, ruffling Mild's hair. "I mean hey, I like what I like."

*Later*

Gulf looked in the mirror and smirked, then looked at the clock. "Midnight... He should be here soon." Just then he heard a knock at the window and saw Mild standing outside. "Damn, you really do look good..." Mild muttered when he saw Gulf. "I know. Let's go." 

They walked down the dark street until they saw the club, taking out their ID's and walking up to the man standing outside. "Hello." Gulf said, smiling. The man looked at him and blushed, obviously finding Gulf hot. "Hey, er, ID please." Gulf calmly handed him the fake ID and waited for him to hand it back. "Alright, have fun." He said, letting Gulf past. Mild was also let through.

They entered the club, hearing the music and seeing dancers on the poles in the center. "Cool..." Mild said, looking around. "Damn right. Let's go get a drink." 

They walked up to the bar and sat at the stools, looking at the bartender. "One Margarita and one Whiskey please." He said, handing the woman his ID. "Alrighty, coming right up." She eyed Gulf, smirking as she looked him up and down. "You're pretty easy on the eyes, aren't you." She said seductively. He smirked and leaned back, cocking his head to the side. "You're not so bad yourself~" He wasn't lying though. She really was attractive. Long, dark hair, pretty makeup, nice complection, in general, most people would find her irresistible. 

Only one problem, Gulf's mind was still set on his teacher. "How late you staying? Maybe when I get off we could, I dunno, find somewhere and..." She placed a delicate hand on his arm and bit her lip. Gulf raised an eyebrow and leaned forward, cocking his head to the side and ghosting his breath over her lips. "I'll think about it~" 

Wanna give me a show?" She said, pointing to the pole in the center of the room. He looked at it for a second before smirking. He had learned how to pole dance before, so he wasn't new to it. "What do you wanna see?" She shrugged. "I dunno, surprise me~"

He walked over to the pole and climbed up to the stage. He could see the hunger forming in people's eyes as they watched him grip the pole, both men and women. He began rolling his hips against the pole, twirling around it and moving his body to the beat of the song that was playing. 

He ran his hand down his body, staring at the girl, who was watching from the bar, ignoring some of the people asking for drinks. 

He let his eyes wander around the room, meeting eyes and smirking at the open amount of lust swirling around. He almost froze when he saw someone standing in the crowd, his mouth open in shock as he looked up at his student dancing around the pole.