CHAPTER VI

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd weaved, drunk in delusion, a web

The fabricated, oh, so well of a lie

Each thread snowed with care, all for-

A false euphoria of my unsound pine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ignorance is a bliss.

The sky is dusting flakes against the sunbeams diverging through the clouds.

And ignorance is a bliss.

Being foolish has its perks.

'Oh?' A mock, definitely a mock.

You could mix ice cream in milk and call it a iced milk cream shake- 'no not funny'-and the only explanation others would ever have for it would be "idiocy" and that's that.

"No one would question- would not even bother to question- it any further." Its been quite a while since I've been pacing around the hall-

'Waving and flurrying in front of a not-even-present audience.'

"Neither would the said fool prompt the conversation further."

Fools are rather brave people, I think, putting aside the consequences of their actions. Brave at heart, brave at mind. To cast aside the world's views on them, similar to how the world casts them aside. Ever wondered? How they still commit idiocy after being lit down by the society? Talking about myself, I suppose not a day goes by without me pondering about what others think of me.

I could have been a fool, a rebel. Then perhaps I wouldn't complicate petty little things-

'Yeah sure, says the one complicating foolery.'

-and wouldn't have to worry.

Intelligence never came without perturbation, I think. Because thinking too much is just as disastrous as not thinking at all. Both idiocy and intelligence, come at the cost of sanity.

But sometimes, just sometimes it can get overboard. Like-

'Now.'

My eyes lock with those rock solid ones of my dad, body half twisted towards him and horrified through and through to the core.

"YOU'RE GOING TO GO INSANE!" He marches towards me in sheer, undisguised, rage.

A storm of realization settles itself into place and I find myself immobilized. Frozen, way before it even hit.

'Run away!'

But where? Up the stairs? He'll come after me. He'll catch me.

Into the bathroom? He'll knock down the door! I'll have to face him when I come out.

Into my room? I will have to come out at some point.