Ch.1- Atsushi Nakajima

3rd person pov:

It was the afternoon, everyone in Yokohama was busy going home and eating dinner.

At a river near Yokohama lies a boy standing there and looking at the bridge.

Just....What was he thinking?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Pickled plums, slivered nori and leftover chicken from dinner then shoved with salted kelp.'

'That was so good.'

He thought as the train passed by him.

'All those bowls of tea and rice I'd sneak into the kitchen to make at the orphanage...'

He then slumped down and muttered "Damn it. I'm going die from hunger."

'My name is Atsushi.'

'Due to some circumstances, I'm about to die from starvation.'

'After being driven out of the orphanage. I had nothing to eat, nowhere to sleep and as one might expect, not a cent to my name. Yet I lack courage to commit theft.'

'That's how I arrived into this this predicament....'

'However.....if I wish to live, I have no choice but to steal and take from others!'

Then a sudden flashback came to him, where two people standing above him point at him and threw him out of the orphanage.

"Shut up......"

"Shut up."

"SHUT UP!!"

Atsushi stood up and screamed.

Atsushi then clenches his fist and shouted "Die in a ditch? I'm not going to die!"

"I'm gonna live no matter what happens!"

He then looked up with determination "Okay! I will rob the first person who comes!"

He then felt an instinct and turned around quickly to see a motorcycle passing by in high speed.

He then looked down abit before saying "Well, that was mission impossible. I can't catch on an empty stomach."

He then looked up in determination again "Okay! Next one!"

As he said that, a troop of soldiers passed by doing their daily jog.

"One, two, three, four!"

He then shuttered "I-I doubt that the military would have their wallet on while training...."

He then looks down again and said "But the next person who comes....for sure!"

Then he felt an instinct again and turned around.

"I've got this!"

He looked only to see someone floating upsidedown in the river.

"Well....." Atsushi sweat dropped.

"....I can't possibly count him...."

"Y-yea....I-I will pass..." He shuttered.

The crows started appearing and poking the person in the river.

"I-I will p-pass." He shuttered again while looking at the person in the river.

He then shook his head and shouted "Fine!" And jumped into the river to save the person.