Ch.12- The Intrude

"I have finally found a reason to live

"I have finally found a reason to live. A reason to live? No, a reason I'd kept on living till now. That's right." Dazai said with hi eyes sparkling while holding his dear sister's hand "I lived to this day so that I can be in a double-suicide with you. I'm sure of it. Ah, Bella Donna."

Akari just smiled at her twin brother before saying "Nii-san, don't call me Bella Donna. Don't think I don't know that you always say that when you want to commit a double suicide."

"Ehhhhhh"

She then tighten her grip as a irk appeared on her head "And also Onii-sama, don't think I don't know about your tab being racked up."

Both the twin siblings just stood there for a while before Dazai quickly release his hands from her grip and said "Ah, you vitality is blinding."

"Hehe, nii-sama don't tell me your best way to avoid this is to change the conversation?!" She said with a smile and her gains popping. She quickly went and pulled her brother's ear and continued "If your not gonna pay it then I will tell the fare maiden to barge into the Agency on the fourth floor and grab the money from your table."

"Ah, your decisiveness is even more blinding." He yelled in pain.

" He yelled in pain

*Tap*

*Tap*

*Tap*

*Tap*

*Tap*

*Tap*

Foot steps were heard as multiple people from Port Mafia are now in front of the door of the Armed Detective Agency.

"Not even a sentry? Talk about careless." A old man with a beard with a brown coat said while looking at the door. The old man was with many mens, a girl who was wearing a mask and with her black hair messily tied and a boy who had a bandage on his nose and had orange hair.

As the men finish talking, he rose his hand and snapped his finger.

In which all the mens quickly prepare their guns and was in formation.

The old man soon held his hand in front of the door and activated his ability as purple lights started to appear.

*Boom*

The door of the Agency blew, making the members in the Agency quickly turned around as mans started to line up in the office guns ready.

"Who are you?" Kunikida asked.

"Gomenasai. Even though you're a detective agency we forgot to make an appointment." He smirked as he continued "And we forgot to knock."

"Port Mafia's Black Lizard." Kunikida said, giving them a stern look.

"Well, I hope you'll overlook these mishaps. Our errand will be over soon enough." He pointed his finger at them, making all the mens point their guns at them while the members quickly stood back.

*Shooting*

*Shooting*

*Shooting*

*Shooting*

Gunshot and glass breaking sound was heard.

Making Atsushi who left the Agency, running back to the Agency only to see that they were okay and was taking care of the mens and members of the Port Mafia.

"Oi! I can't believe you wandered off in the middle of it all! I told you, you're a member of the Armed Detective Agency now! You should be thinking about what you yourself can do." Kunikida said before looking at Atsushi and continued "Well, helping with clean-up is about all you can do."

This made Atsushi remembered about the conversation between him and Kunikida telling him to think about what he can do.

"I see." Was the only thing Atsushi said before tears started to fall as he laughed a bit.

Kunikida irked and told him "Hey, if you've got time to laugh...." He turned back to look at Atsushi with teary eyes and asked "Are you crying?"

"I...I...I..I'm not crying!" Atsushi quickly said and turned around, not wanting Kunikida to see him crying.

Kunikida walked behind him and said "You are."

"I'm not!" Atsushi yelled while whipping his tears.

"Just look at you. You're so typical for your generation. Even when given a job, you just go off and play without permission. You cry if anyone gives you so much as a word of criticism." Kunikida said mocking Atsushi.

"That's not it! That's not what this is about." He yelled back at Kunikida.

"But you're crying." Kunikida mocked.

"I am..."

"But that isn't what it's about!"