Ch.9- Guessing game

"I'm so sorry!" Tanizaki shouted while bowing in front of Atsushi

"Huh?" Atsushi who was dumbfounded was a bit taken aback by his apology.

"Though it was for your exam, I so rude to you...My name is Tanizaki Junchirou. I work as an assistant of sorts at the agency." Tanizaki said guiltily.

"Please, it's alright." Atsushi raised his hands to signal him that its fine.

While the three of them were talking the two people sitting near the counter yelled at each other while Akari tried to calm them down.

Soon the fight was stopped when Kunikida saw both Naomi and her brother doing something that is NOT sexual but weird....I think....

" Don't pursue this line of inquiry with them too far." Kunikida said to Atsushi.

"Errr....okay....." Atsushi replied back to Kunikida while both of the siblings were doing their thing.

Kunikida then stood straight up and said "In any event, brat today you have joined the ranks of our Armed Detective Agency." Kunikida then took a deep breath before yelling "Do not be a burden to anyone, nor shame the Agency's name!!" After yelling Kunikida was going to say something before getting cut in by Akari.

"The rest of us are committed to that at least. Right, Onii-chan?" Akari cut in and said while cleaning a glass wine cup as Kunikida nodded at her statement.

"Would you strangle me with these fragile, delicate hands of yours?" Dazai softly whispered while touching a maiden's hand.

Kunikida grew angry and annoyed by him and stomped right towards him and hit him on the back before yelling at him "Are you going to smear mud on the Agency's name right as I'm saying we never would?! Akari do something with your suicidal brother!"

In which Akari agreed and went straight to his brother before pulling his ears and scolded "Onii-sama! Please don't ever bother asking her to help you with your suicidal thoughts all the time!" Only for Dazai to whine in pain.

As Akari scolded her brother and Kunikida yelling at him as well, Atsushi sweat dropped before asking "By the way, what were the three of you doing before you joined the Agency?"

In which the three of the stopped yelling and looked at Atsushi.

"Uh, no real meaning behind that question, by the way." He said to not confuse them.

"Take a guess." Dazai replied to him.

"Ehh?"

"Oh, its a game we played often." Dazai said as Kunikida and him were sitting on their sits while Akari was helping the maiden cleaning up the wine cups and coffee cups.

"The rookie tries to guess his senior colleagues' former occupations. Well its apart of their training as private investigators." Dazai stated to him.