Ch.7- A certain bomb

"S-s-stop!" Atsushi shuttered as he shakingly approached the orange haired male only to receive a glare from him

The male growled at him while gritting his teeth.

"Wh-wh-wh-what could you possibly accomplish? I....I bet this would make your parents sad!" Atsushi sweated as his whole body shakes while Dazai and Akari watches from behind.

"Who the hell are you?!" The male shouted at him making Atsushi sacred and fall down on the floor.

"S-sorry!" He quickly apologized.

"Your not apart of this agency." The male looked at him with a glare.

"A-a-a-as you can tell, I'm just a newspaper delivery boy who happened to pass by!" He quickly lied and showed him the newspaper that are in his hands.

"And what's a delivery boy got to do with this?" He questioned him.

Atsushi slowly stood up and said "No matter how much you hate them, you should take hostages or blow up bombs. I'm sure there's something to live for."

"Like what?" The male asked him, raising a brow which made Atsushi flinched "Huh?!"

"What's something to live for?!" He yelled at him making Atsushi sweat drop even more.

He then gritted his teeth and started making what seems to be a 'T' sound.

"What?!" The male tilted his head and glare at him.

"T-t-tea on rice!" Atsushi shouted without thinking nor hesitate.

"You can eat alot of tea on rice!" He kept saying not thinking what he is talking about, only for the male to be more confused "huh?"

As Atsushi continued on saying things like having a roof to sleep and stuff, the male got more and more annoyed at him.

"But....If you blow up neither me nor you will see another day.... because we'll be dead." Atsushi said as his head slightly dropped at bit.

"I know that!" The male shouted at him, only for Atsushi to flinch and screamed "What?!"

"Um...I think you should reconsider... I mean if you die... You are really Dead!" Atsushi stared at him as he placed his hands on his face, covering him up.

Atsushi then soon started talk nonsense and shaking left and right, making the male sweat dropped at his actions.

While Atsushi who was infront of the male screamed at him with nonsense, behind him was both Dazai and Akari who was watching him.

"Good job, Atsushi-kun" Dazai whispered.

"You have been acting like a worthless human being down to an art form." Dazai whispered feeling proud of him.

"So why don't you toss that bomb aside, and we can look for jobs together? Okeh?!" Atsushi said while walking or more like marching up to him.

The male was taken aback by him and shuttered "N-no, I'm not exactly looking for one...."