🖤💛 part 10 💚🖤

~it's in the morning now btw~

sero pov
i opened my eyes one by one, slowly, letting them adjust as the light hit them, apparently i wasn't the first one up i knew denks was due to izuku's puffy hair in my sight on my stomach. i picked up my phone which i had placed on the table the night before which was now a little further from the bed, i could hear people walking outside the dorm room and then i quickly realised that it was a school day

'gee denki must be getting changed then' i thought just as he walked into the room "ah, hah, hey babe. how was ur sleep" i spoke softly as he walked closer "morning, it was alright, ur really comfy u know, i would ask u back but like just judging from u waking up later than usual imma assume it was alright" he said not bothering even being quiet, i chuckled "heh, yeah it was pretty amazing"

"right, ok. sorry hanta move ur arm, i gotta wake up izu" i smiled and moved my arm, just deciding to watch him (not in a creepy way)

"izu" i heard him whisper "it's time to get up now" he carried on then waited a little until proceeding to take a deep breath "omg ow izuku help i've hurt my knee" and by that the bunny like boy shot up directly looking at denki not even having time to adjust to the light "what. u hurt ur knee" izuku spoke worryingly which made denki go hysterical "no, it's not funny denki, i'll break ur knees. u know i hate u doing that stuff in the mornings to me, u know what i'm like" he said not even realising that he was sorta slurring his words due to being woken up by shock

i watched silently, denki got up and then left with laughter tears on his face, izuku started to mumble forgetting i was still close "stupid idiot, he knows i hate that shit.. why. imma just got back to sleep" he paused and took a deep breath "i don't even going to school anyways, no one gives a shit if u turn up, why would it make any change today" he said mumbling a little faster now which was making me begin to worry until he spoke normal "wait..what was today.. what was the reason i said id go" he thought for a good 2 mins before moving to get out of bed "the fucking meeting, shit shit shit shit, i gotta go.. god why did i agree to tell people about this.. who were they. wait" he looked at me "oh crap, ur still here. omg i thought everyone left. no no no, u already know about me not being all innocent, u can't tell anyone sero, wheres denki. i need denki"

i got up as he was starting to breath heavy, i'll stay with him but i gotta call denki. i stood up infront of him "izuku? can u take deep breaths for me" i spoke, he frantically looked around for me only to realise he can't actually see me but hear me, 'i gotta call denki, he'll know what to do' i reached for my phone and dialled his number "denki!! hello, u need to come, i don't know what to do, he's having a panic attack and he cant seem to see me, he's asking for u" i could hear wind like he was running "i'm on my way, hanta hold him tight, don't let him think he's alone in the room and don't let him go!!" he hung up and i immediately held izuku as i allowed him to drop to the floor safely in my arms, i was speaking softly to keep him aware of me in the room. 5 mins later the door bursts open 'he was out the building then.. huh'

"sero keep ahold of him, imma talk to him, u shush" i quickly shut up and let him do his stuff, i listened like i was studying for an exam, he went through a thing which included 5-1 things including senses (it was 5 things u can see, 4 things u can hear, 3 things u can touch, 2 things u can smell and 1 thing u can taste) i was watching and listening for a good 20 minutes then he dropped heavy.

"omg that was a bad one, would u mind staying today, imma head to mr aizawa and tell him to bring the meeting here, we need to talk about it now. he needs to know about this. i'll tell him ur not coming plus ur needed in it. thankyou for not letting go of him" he spoke sounding worried but relieved "ur welcome blondie, anything to help u both. go now, i'll keep izuku and we'll be on the bed when u get back. love you" he got up "i love you too, i won't be long" and he left. i picked up izuku and moved us both to the bed once more whilst we was waiting for everyone else to come.

~time skip-when everyone came~

(will be a separate chapter - cause i need to plan it out tbf, and i honestly wanna get started on planning - sorry y'all)

sorry it's a short chapter.

:)

think of it like part 10 (.1)