🖤💚 part 11 💛🖤

more like part 10 (.2)
carry on from last chapter

the meeting

No ones pov
present mic, nezu, bakugo, sero, kaminari and aizawa arrived at izuku's dorm for what he had wanted to tell them. izuku was still out from the attack but he moved frequently as if he could hear more than 2 other people in his room (denki and hanta)

"what's all this about- this meeting" nezu had asked knowing full well what it was about, he sad with his paws (?) resting on his torso as that was most comfortable, after he spoke he had gotten attention from everyone in the room that was also curious

present mic had started to talk "yeah sho, u clearly know what we are here for, tell us the topic at least" he begged causing aizawa to roll his eyes which left a confused lookin hanta and denki

bakugo spoke up rather softly "so why is deku on tape arms and dunce face" he paused "i'm assuming it's about deku, this meeting"

aizawa proceeded to nod at his answer "yes, it's about izuku. now can u all be quietly and make urself comfortable sitting down on the floor, mic ur gonna go by the door as it needs to stay closed"

it took a while for everyone to get comfortable, aizawa had given up on watching them and focused on denki's voice instead as he spoke to him about izuku and how to wake him up. ofc aizawa had voiced his opinion and opted not to wake him but when that decision was made then that's when izuku had moved around as if to say 'no! wake me up! 'get me out of this darkness', they didn't even try to wake him as they thought that it was just a bad dream or something.

"what's this all about aizawa" a voice spoke

"ok, so. izuku has depression, an eating disorder, ptsd, he over works himself, panic attacks, he zones out but will continue doing things like normal cause it's so much of a routine nailed into his mind" aizawa said bluntly but with a softness laced in his voice

everyone remained silent. no one dared to say anything, processing this new information for the adults took a while but the teenagers took more time as it was someone they all cared for, even kaminari was in shock for a little bit but he expected it and prepared for a lot of bad news.

finally after 30 minutes present mic had spoke "so.." he gestured towards izuku "he wanted us to know about this and he trusted us enough to have a group of people know.." in a quite shock filled voice

katsuki had been affected the most, as it was his 'not blood' brother, yes he was mean but izuku knew that was his way of showing he cared, aggressive love basically. no one else could figure them out as well as denki, hanta and aizawa could (nezu also but he's like really smart - so if figures) - no one knew what to do to help him when he started crying so they woke izuku up.

the rest of the day for that whole group was spent in izukus dorm, comforting him, talking about literally anything and everything, listening to present mics talk show as he left cause he knew izuku loves his show, katsuki was allowed to stay in the room that night cause he was still in a shock like state, he was acting more wary and soft towards everyone that he came in contact with. he and izuku had fallen asleep cuddling each other for protection, yes denki and hanta was jealous but they understood the situation and read the room, they couldn't move him away anyways, they didn't have the heart to. they understand izukus relationship with katsuki and it makes them happy izuku can trust someone closer to him that he has known for years.

(the end) :|sorry if this was shit|:

i love you all. i didn't wanna drag this chapter out - i didn't know how to word things without triggering anyone so i tried to make it not angsty - if it worked then yay :)