💛part 12.2🖤

sorry for the wait- i'm back now
*the word "capture weapon" is like a made scarf- to keep denki and sero near*

where i stopped last chapter;
izuku still hasn't moved at all, not even flinch when i shouted at the phone.. i have a gut feeling he fell asleep and i'm hoping he did, it would be better for him.

Bakugou's pov (carry on)
i tried to comfort izuku as much as possible but i was failing majorly, all i wanted to do was to know he wasn't alone but he was just getting worse, as it was becoming clear as day he wasn't going to recover from this i clicked call on aizawa's contact, clicked loud speaker and put down my phone by mine and izukus side.

i waited a while, no one picked up and that worried me.. aizawa usually has more of a quick response..

"happy thoughts katsuki.. happy thoughts" i kept telling myself to keep myself away from them shitty scary ones.

i began to lose my focus on izuku, i could seem to get it back, i could feel the bed being bounced like someone was getting off and i had to try and get back to reality.. i snapped back into where i was as soon as i heard the door slam shut, looking around the room i noticed izuku had left.. i clicked to call aizawa again as it was on speaker i ran to find the person i was supposed to keep an eye on.

me being the loud person i know i am i shouted from the second floor of the dorms for everyone to shut up and tell me if anyone saw deku. i got a response from iida which was shocking cause he's never usually out his room

"He's gone out the entrance!" Iida shouted

"thankyou!!!" i spoke as i ran out the door to find him

he hadn't gotten too far but he was half way within the road and just stopped clearly waiting for a vehicle to come and i wasn't gonna wait around, so i ran towards him and grabbed the wrist and dragged him all the way back to ua, being sure he could get out of my grasp but at the same time making sure he wasn't hurting.

i just really hope that aizawa is safe with sero and denki- if none get back then deku won't ever get better and it's gonna start affecting everyone unfortunately, he's bubbly, annoying, bright, loud and i really wanna see that from him again.. this is strange to see, it's already affected me as i don't feel angry or being loud.

"please come back safe old man and with everyone you went for.." was the only thought that was going through my head-

Aizawa's pov
i could hear my phone ringing and instantly knew it was bakugou, mic or nezu. i didn't pick up and i got a flood of messages come through

'no signal area- damn i could've been fucked' i thought

i carried on walking to ua and since i could see it in the distance i knew i didn't have far to go, only it's taking me longer than i would've liked cause of sero and kaminari.

"stupid lov.. how dare they" i confined to mumble away and before i knew it i was at the corner for the road to ua

i felt movement and i stopped, kaminari woke up so i let him down but kept him close by wrapping some of my scarf around his wrist and up to his elbow so he couldn't stray far. sero was still knocked out dude to looking out for his boyfriend..

"hey zawa is izuku doing ok" kaminari asked quietly

i was gonna speak but i realised sero was stirring awake