Chapter 22: IG

Martina Vlanca

"Sisterhood!" Masigla kong bati kay Ate Maria. It's now the first week of October, sa loob ng ilang linggo ay tatlong bansa na ang nalilibot nila. Ngayon naman ay nasa Italya sila, they are staying in our house, in Lombardy.

My sister is definitely blooming and living her best life. The sun is shining down on her beautiful tanned skin. The white criss-cross bikini is sexily hugging her curvy body. Nakakalat ang kanyang shoulder length na buhok sa ulunan ng recliner seat na kasalukuyan niyang hinihigaan. I am pretty sure she's at the pool area. Samantalang nakapatong naman sa isang pabilog na lamesa sa gilid niya ang 1949 Domaine Leroy Richebourg Grand Cru at dalawang wine glasses. She definitely took that from our father's wine collection. Also, I didn't see much of Kuya Neil since kasalukuyan siyang nasa kusina at nilulutuan ng Pastillas si Ate Maria since nag-crave siya noon. They couldn't find anything at the store when they tried to look for it, so my loving brother-in-law decided to make it from scratch.

And that shít right there is a real type of love. Sana all.

"Hello there, my dear sisterhood." She said in a sing-song tone that made me grin. "It's been a while since I used that term."

Natawa naman ako. Sa kanya nag-originate ang endearment na 'Sisterhood.' She thought of it since she got bored calling Ate Madison, 'ate' or referring to me as 'Vlanca.' Or calling our brothers by their name or with the term 'Kuya'. So, ayon. She thought of 'Sisterhood' and 'Brotherhood' as her unique endearment for us. She uses it when she's in the mood or bet lang niya talagang mang-asar. And syempre, I use it too kapag bet ko.

"How is Italy so far?"

"Well, it's the same. Warm and Venice is still slowly sinking. I wish I could say more pero

hindi naman kami masyadong lumalabas since nage-enjoy si Neil na binyagan ang kwarto."

I chuckled as I rested my back on the fairly soft mattress of the bed. Kasalukuyan akong narito sa on-call room. It's my break and wala namang tao dito kaya dito ako tumambay. And even if I wanted to hangout with Dakota. She's busy and so, I decided to bother my sister instead.

"Tsk, tsk, I will bet my whole trustfund na madadagdan na ang mga pamangkin ko pag-uwi niyo."

She grinned.

"Sooo, how are you and 'docmonyo'?" Tanong niya at gumamit pa siya ng air qoutes sa docmonyo.

"Syempre nagtitikiman, duh."

Tumawa naman siya. Another week had passed and my routine with docmonyo just stayed the same. We go to work, we fúck, repeat. It's bliss.

"And might I add he's very....seloso."

Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay, bago niya inabot ang baso sa small table at nilagok ang laman noon.

"Did I miss something? Last I check ay FuBu kayo tapos seloso siya?" She paused and shook her head. "Ay nako, Vlanca."

"It's not like that....I promise, he doesn't have feelings for me."

He doesn't even stay, hold, nor talk to me after séx. It's impossible that dear docmonyo has feelings for me other than lust and hate.

"It's just that, he's possessive...to my body. Which is expected because honey, knowing how hot I am. I'd be possessive too."

She giggled loudly.

"Gaga...but I love the confidence!"

Napangisi naman ako sandali.

"But yeah....napapansin ko 'yon. And also, he's cold....and distant after the you know what."