Prologue

A/N: This is set before SGE. Merlin discovered that the Storian had changed many stories to spite the evil school master and he has uncovered the truth. This intro will be short.

Agatha collapsed next to Tedros and Sophie in the Celestium, watching the old wizard in front of them. "What do you want Merlin? Agatha and I have a kingdom to run, don't you know?" Tedros had been seething when they'd received the letter from Merlin to come to their former school.

"Shush boy. You're here for an important reason." Merlin replied.

"Please just tell us already." Sophie glared at the eccentric wizard.

"Fine. Recently I was researching the Storian's past, and in the tower I discovered something. There's a secret room hidden by magic-," he was interrupted by Tedros.

"WHAT?" Tedros yelled, unable to control himself.

"Patience. In the room I discovered a trove of old fairy tales. None of them are like the ones that have been given to the world, and I realised the Storian has been lying to us all. It's like an alternate reality, where everything played out differently. One in particular that caught my eye had a very odd title. It was called 'We're In The Wrong Place'. What I saw inside shocked me. It told the story of some beloved characters, who had a very different story to what we know, and I believe that in a different world the people we know and love have lived very different lives at the school for good and evil. And what I was even more confused about was, the story is very much like your own."

"Who was in it?" Agatha questioned, mind whirring.

"Astrid Hofferson, the beloved chieftess of Berk who died only three years ago, Queen Rapunzel who was killed by the school master, and many others like Jack Frost, Queen Elsa, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III-," for the second time Tedros interrupted.

"DRAGON BOY?"

"I will not have you disrespect a great monarch, and I don't care if you're a king, this man was far greater than you. Stop interrupting. All of these characters have different backgrounds, and the story starts when two lived in Gavaldon, like Agatha and Sophie. Would you like to hear it?"

"YES!" The three cried in unison.

"Very well." Merlin pulled a book out of his robes, with a cerulean blue front cover, the title inscribed in the leather. "It all started a very long time ago..."

A/N: So, how was it. Like I said, it is short, but I promise the next chapters will be longer. I appreciate any feedback.