Chapter Four

Date: July 21st 1907
6:12 p.m

I went out to town as I was walking towards my destination which was the book store. I wanted to read a few books I thought that I might get inspired to continue my novel. I suddenly got stuck and didn't write anything for about two weeks so I had to find a way to get rid of it and keep going with my novel.

Taehyung was a little busy at that time because of his jewelry stores. I saw a him a couple of times for the past two weeks but we didn't really talk that much, he didn't say anything but I knew that he was still annoyed by me because I kept asking him about Yoona.

Luckily as I was still walking I saw Taehyung from far away but he was dressed up very neatly as if he was going to a special occasion.

I decided to follow him without him knowing

I decided to follow him without him knowing. He walked into a store so I hid behind a tree that was the exact opposite of the store and kept watching him through the glass, I saw him talking to a woman and I knew exactly who she was. He was talking to Yoona, he was smiling brightly and it looked like she giggled at something he said.

She was also dressed beautifully. The first thing that crossed my mind was that maybe they were going out for a formal dinner, maybe a date or maybe their families were going to meet up. I didn't know what was the occasion but Taehyung himself told me that he saw her as a friend and I hoped that was true because deep down I didn't want him to love her more than that.

I didn't want to give up on her without trying at least once. I didn't know what made me interested in her, maybe it was what we had in common or maybe her personality. I just didn't know the reason but I did know that I liked her or felt some type of way towards her because since I met her I had been thinking about her more than normal.

You can call it love in first sight because that's exactly what I thought, I just knew that I kept thinking about her and as time went by I started to develop feelings for her.

He extended his arm out for her to wrap her arm around which she gladly accepted. Taehyung opened the door and held it for her to walk out then they walked down the street smiling and enjoying each other's company.

I couldn't just follow them it was beyond wrong and unacceptable so I turned around and made my way towards the book store. I kept telling myself I didn't need to know that much about her I can just make up stuff in my imagination about her for it to be easier for me to write without thinking much.

Even when I was in the book store looking for a book I kept thinking about her and kept guessing what her personality was like. I wanted to get to know her better but I didn't know how. I had the urge to talk to her, not only talk to her but get to know her better. I knew that I hated that Taehyung had a close relationship with her, I wanted to be him. I wished that it was me talking to her and making her laugh.

Spending hours talking her in that party made me more like her more as every minute passed by. I know that it might sound dramatic because I only saw her once but I didn't know how all my feelings developed quickly after just one meeting. Maybe because we had a lot in common or maybe because I felt like she would be the perfect other half for me. I didn't know exactly what I was feeling at that moment but I knew it was something I never experienced before, a feeling that made my heart flutter so I knew it was some sort of affection towards her.

I didn't know at first if I kept thinking about her because I was interested in her or because she was the person who inspired me for my new novel. I didn't know if I developed feelings for her personally or maybe I loved the image I created of her in my novel making me believe that it was really her? I was confused but at the same time deep down I liked her but thought that I was too quick to decide my feelings. I didn't know what I felt or thought but I knew that as the days pass by I'll understand what I felt.