Chapter Nine

Date: November 15th 19074:31 p

4:31 p.m

I decided to meet Yoona on a normal day not in the end of the week as always. I didn't just want to meet her once a week just to watch her drink, I wanted tor see her more.

On my way towards her store I saw a young girl selling roses but I just walked by. She came up to me and said "Buy a rose for your lover. She'll love it." She raised the rose close to me.

I felt bad for the girl and also I didn't think it was a bad idea to give Yoona a rose. I bought the rose from the little girl and made my way towards my destination.

I looked through the glass and saw Taehyung in front of her. They were way to close to each other and I couldn't just barge in. I hid behind the tree watching their every move.

I wanted to know if she was sad and needed me because she wasn't happy a few days ago but I saw her with him. I hated myself even more, I was sick and tired of myself and how pathetic I was. She was looking at him smiling brightly and widely. She was smiling at him, she was smiling a lot around Taehyung. It hurt me badly seeing her like that. I hated that she was happy without me, I hated that she was happy with someone else. I hated that she loved him and not me. I wanted her to feel what I was feeling, I wanted her to be in pain but I couldn't do that to her. I still loved her dearly.

They looked so happy looking at each other as I was broken from watching from a far.

I just stood far away looking at them. I couldn't walk closer towards them but I didn't want to leave. He took a step closer to her then embraced her in his arms. I didn't move an inch and kept looking.

It ached my heart to see them together. It made me a bit angry at first but the anger melted down and sadness filled up in its place.

I looked at her from far away because in the back of my mind I knew that she could never be mine. What hurts the most is seeing the person you love, love someone else.

"Why am I here?" I asked myself and looked at my hand staring at the rose that was in my palm. I didn't noticed that the thorns of the rose pricked through my skin because I had a strong grip on it.

I shook my head because I was disappointed in myself. I looked at the trash can that was close to me and threw the rose away then walked away. I went back home.

Even though I kept telling myself that I should give up I kept coming back for one more chance thinking it'll work because of the small spark of hope I had inside of me.

Days passed by and I met Yoona again. We drank as usual and I acted like I didn't see anything that happened a few days before.

I was going to help her out of the bar but someone came from behind her. My head snapped at him and I saw that it was Taehyung trying to help her get up. The last person I wanted to see at that moment.

"It's fine I can take her home." I told him trying to move him gently away but he didn't budge at all. He turned his head to face me as he glared at me. "Her parents told me to take care of her not you." He said rudely.

I couldn't argue with him so I let go of her arm and he helped her out of the bar. I just watched them walk out as if I was useless because I couldn't do anything. I sat back down to see that Yoona forgot her bracelet. I took it and scanned it for a moment to see what kind of jewelry it was. It looked pretty but it didn't look like it was rare or valuable either way I took it and placed it in my pocket.

I was going to give it to her when I saw her again but I didn't know when exactly. I just hoped that I would see her soon.