Recap

A few years since the events of Season One, Mangle began having traumatic nightmares related to her conflicts, stripping her of sleep, hearing her own screams as she woke up. In another dream, Mangle talks to a purple clone of Freddy, Shadow Freddy. He tasks her with retrieving an unknown artifact, which she shrugs off. Waking up, Mangle experiences abnormal things, like visions. Flashback to 1986, Mitch was enjoying his birthday at Fredbear's until the party was crashed by the town bully, James. After a beating, "Jamez" took things way too far when he stuffed the teen inside the suit which will soon be known as the Shadow Demon. From the increased motion, the springlocks tripped in the suit, fuckin killing the poor soul. Inside the now locked up "kingdom", Springtrap was messing around with his dead friend until he notices something wrong, and the source was Shadow Freddy. Shadow Freddy arranges a deal to Springtrap, which he agrees. In addition to that, the malicious demon revives Fredbear by using an upgraded chip and allows them to escape by smashing the door to smithereens, alerting Freddy. After a long battle, Shadow Freddy launches the band out of the pizzeria and begins to invade the world by unleashing an army of demons and monsters. The band argue over if they should alert the defenses, but was broken up by a guy named Daniel. The man then brings them to another universe, via Universe Device, called Earth 78-something. The gang then get into big trouble with a rogue military, stick people, and a bunch of choppas. After going through different realities (and Freddy actually finding a girlfriend) to gain an army, they arrive back home to see that it's been turned into a cruel empire. After a very long battle with the monsters and the demon himself, Mangle was able to convince Mitch to be brave and save the day. The monster was able to get away but Freddy and his newfound friends will be ready. Flashforward, the pizzeria was rebuilt, Fredbear and Springtrap were reinstated as performers, Haida was able to let things slide with Freddy and Retsuko, and Shadow Freddy is finally gone..or is he?