Attack on Freddy's (No, its not an Attack on Titan reference)

Once the Three Curses got into position, Apex cast a ball of energy and threw it at the wall, exploding it into pieces.
The toys then charged in the building while Apex grew to the size of a Titan and stomped on the snow-covered bench where Mangle and Foxy sat on during the last moments of Part 17.

Freddy was counting bills when he heard the explosion. Retsuko groaned awake from the bed he bought for them both to sleep in.

"What was that?" Retsuko yawned.

"I don't know, has one of our pipes hit a fault line?" Freddy replied, as he got up and opened the door.

Then, at his door was Mr. Hopp. He grabbed Freddy by the throat and threw him at his desk, breaking it in two with bills and taxes scattering on the floor. Freddy grabbed his work lamp, ran to the rabbit and slammed it on his head, but to no avail. Retsuko grabbed her microphone and screamed into it, sending strong soundwaves to the Curse. The rabbit turned to the red panda and let out a louder roar, frightening the poor woman. Freddy tackled Hopp, slammed his head on the wall a few times before the rabbit grabbed both his arms and threw him to a wall.

"OOF! Why are you doing this?! Who do you work for?!" Freddy questioned the monster.

The rabbit replied with nothing but a punch to the face. Mr. Hopp then swung his claws but missed from Freddy dodging.

Apex then used his oversized hands to tear the roof off to find the rest of Freddy's friends.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!!" Apex echoed. "I just want to talk to you all!!"

Apex then tore another piece off and saw a man on the phone, laying on a desk, he was stuck on hold.

"Oh, sorry. Are you stuck on hold?" Apex asked.

The man nodded.

"Ugh, hate when that happens." Apex groaned. "You continue what you were doing."

Apex then closed the piece and moved to the next. He smashed his hand into the roof of Bonnie's workshop, but couldn't find him anywhere.

"What the? Where's that Bob the Builder wannabe?" Apex fe-fi-fo-fummed. "Whatever, I'll just take his workbench. It'l be useful."

Apex then took the bench and put it in his oversized pocket. The giant then continued to search for the band.

After continuous impacts, glass-breaking, and a few references to franchises, Mr. Hopp fell defeated.

"That'll teach him! Now what's going on here?" Freddy asked Retsuko before the roof got raised up.

Freddy turned around to the source and jawdropped at what he saw.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Retsuko exclaimed.

Right below them was a giant purple bear with an outfit that looked like a knight, he gave a grin at the two.

"Who are you!? You look like Shadow Freddy but what's with the getup?" Freddy asked the colossal beast.

"BECAUSE I AM SHADOW FREDDY, YOU BROWN SHITHEAD!" roared the giant. "AND I GOT THIS GETUP FROM THIS." He pointed at the Orb in the middle of the helmet.

"What?! But, I thought it was just a myth! A legend!" Freddy said, stunned.

"WELL, SURPRISE! ITS REAL!! BEHOLD, THE ORB OF ZORENTO!!" Beholded the demon. "I got it from a little help."

"What help? Who helped you?" Retsuko asked.

"That's no concern of yours. NOW, PREPARE FOR MY ULTIMATE REVENGE!!" echoed Shadow Freddy.