Shadow Freddy's Revenge

Everything was not going the way as expected, Freddy had a celebration party planned to be hosted in a few weeks but he cancelled it from "strange sounds coming from rooms every night." Bonnie's warehouse was a mess but the mess was bigger, the workbench was knocked over, clawmarks were on the walls, and Bonnie was nowhere to be found. Not to mention that also, Chica felt like someone or something was watching her and possibly everyone in the building. What is going on at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria?

"Maybe it has something to do with rats?" Springtrap asked.

"No, no, that's impossible. The health inspector was here weeks ago. Something's off." Fredbear said.

"Maybe imposters were messing around in the vents?" Chica guessed.

"Seriously, Chica? An Among Us joke? AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!" Freddy yelled.

"Hey, it's not my fault I have an incredible sense of humor," Chica sarcastically said.

"Look, there's something wrong going on and we need to find the source of this!" Foxy spoke. "If anything is gonna stop whatever is threatening our business, it's gonna be me!"

"Right!" Everyone spoke in usion.

In the forest during a blizzard, Realistic Mangle was carrying the Orb in a bag she bought at a store twenty blocks to the left.

"Hello?" Realistic Mangle's voice echoed. "Mr. Shadow Freddy? I have your Orb of Ossuvox-no wait, Zorento! So can you please show up and take it? Seriously, can you show up and take it? It's getting heavy,"

Only the sound of wind was heard.

"Shadow Freddy?" Realistic Mangle said again.

Then, a voice echoed. It sounded like laughter. It was heard again but was closer.

"Ok! This is getting creepy! I'm getting a bit scared here!" shivered Realistic Mangle.

The laughter was heard but much more closer. It got closer and closer until it stopped. Realistic Mangle could only hear her fearful breathing shaking. Then, red eyes glowed from the white fog. Realistic Mangle jumped and fell on her back. She crawled away until she hit a tree. The glowing irises went closer and closer, Realistic Mangle had her hands hanging from her head. Then, the purple bear went through the fog with a grin.

"Ah! Dear Mangle! I wasn't expecting you for another fifty seconds," Shadow Freddy said as he mimicked a watch in his hand. "But anyway! Do you really have the Orb? Show it, now,"

He held out his hand and ushered Mangle to give the Orb to him. Realistic Mangle scrummaged through the bag and pulled out the Orb, just the wrong kind. (Guardians of the Galaxy reference)

"NOT THAT KIND OF ORB, YOU IDIOTIC SCUM!! THE ORB OF ZORENTO!!!" Shadow Freddy growled.

Realistic Mangle noticed this and put it back, she took the Orb of Zorento and gave it to him.

"Yes....YESSSS!! FINALLY, THE ARTIFACT I MENTIONED A FEW WATTPAD STORIES AGO IS FINALLY MINE!!" Shadow Freddy yelled as he broke the fourth wall.

Then, lighting bolts shot out of the Orb and made a white light, causing Realistic Mangle to shield her eyes from the blinding light. Shadow Freddy let out a maniacal laughter as lightning glowed on his arms, legs, torso, and his face. Purple light then flashed. By the time the light faded, Realistic Mangle couldn't believe what she saw. Shadow Freddy was now in a very stylized version of himself but his lower body was now covered in knight's armor, his bowtie was now part of the armor, holding it together. A cape was seen on his back, purple and torn. And lastly, his head was wearing a shiny hat with the Orb on the middle. He was now a knight in shining-evil armor.

"Amazing! Now that you got the Orb, how about you take me home?" Realistic Mangle brought up the deal she agreed to.

"Oh. I'm afraid there's been a slight change of plans." Shadow Freddy said with a smirk.

"But, what about our deal? You said you'd take me back home! To my husband, kids, my family! Did you forget about it?" Realistic Mangle asked the demon.

"Don't you get it?" Shadow Freddy talked back. "I wanted the Orb..so I can finally have my revenge on that pesky bear and his filthy friends! They ruined my plans of ENTIRE MULTIVERSE DOMINATION!! Even that stupid rabbit and yellow peasant failed me, they thought that saving the world was more important than killing their long-time enemy, those fools...THOSE STUPID NAIVE FOOLS!! I spent years hiding here, planning my revenge on them all. And that deal I made with you..I lied about it."

"You mean..you decieved me?! But I thought you were a good person! A person who wanted to give hope! A life! Why are you like this?" Realistic Mangle questioned.

"I WAS ALWAYS THIS WAY!" Shadow Freddy roared. "AND I DON'T CARE IF ANY SOUL DIES, I KILL THEM! I KILL ALL!! I WAS NEVER GOOD!! I AM A DEMON THAT KILLS ALL THAT OPPOSE ME!! I. AM. THE SHADOW DEMON!!"

The malicious demon let out a maniacal cackle as he began to float.

"And do you want to know how you got here?" Shadow Freddy asked. "Do you really want to know? I SENT YOU HERE!! Right now, your husband is in a state of depression, because he thinks....YOU'RE DEAD!!!"

"W-WHAT!? BUT..I'M ALIVE!!" Realistic Mangle screamed in horror. "SURELY HE BELIEVES I'M OKAY!! Right?"

Shadow Freddy then opened an inter-dimensional window so she could see and Realistic Mangle looked in horror. A funeral was being held for herself. Her husband, kids, relatives, even Toy Freddy, her ex, were sitting in chairs as a coffin in white and pink lowers into the hole, Realistic Mangle was presumed dead, disappeared without a trace.

"No, no, no, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Realistic Mangle kneeled. She let out a scream of horror and grief.

She sobbed as Shadow Freddy started to laugh at her torture.

"BRING ME BACK!" Realistic Mangle screamed as tears shed down her eyes. "I NEED TO GET BACK!! I WANT TO SEE FOXY AGAIN!! I WANT TO PROVE I'M NOT DEAD!!"

"Look at yourself. You're weak, helpless, and a crybaby. You're just like that worthless teen." Shadow Freddy said as he compared her.

"Shadow Freddy, please!" Realistic Mangle pleaded. "Please take me home! I did what you want! I want to go home!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that." Shadow Freddy taunted. "After all, you got me the Orb, that's one part of the deal done. The other, let's pretend it didn't happen. Also, I don't go by Shadow Freddy anymore, the name's just unfitting for my new appearance. Call me..Apex."

Apex let out a maniacal laugh as he flew to Freddy's, Realistic Mangle ran after him, so she could pay him back.

Apex then stopped in front of Freddy's and let out a call. The call awakened the three toys and went outside to meet their master.

"My Three Curses!" Apex greeted. "We finally meet! I am Apex, the ones who sent you here! I come to you for a deal! I see you're trying to find something also, I can help with that! But first, we must kill off Freddy and all his friends! ONCE AND FOR ALL!! ARE YOU WITH ME?!"

The Three Curses then walked up to Apex, the rabbit let out his hand, wanting to shake it as agreement. Apex grabbed the rabbit's hand and shook it. Then, the three turned to the building.