The Deal

"What do you mean by, 'business'?" Realistic Mangle asked.

Shadow Freddy then snapped his fingers, having the landscape fade to black. Then, smoke emerged from the ground and formed an object that looked like an orb.

"What is that?" Realistic Mangle pointed.

"This, my dear, is the Orb of Zorento," Shadow Freddy introduced. "legends say that this artifact holds unspeakable power that can kill off an entire army. When obtained, you will be granted multiple abilities such as spawning clones, casting illusions to trick your enemies, and blasting a lightning bolt as powerful as Force Lightning. It holds many that are uncountable."

"But what does this have to do with me?" Realistic Mangle questioned.

"Allow me to explain," the spirit replied. "After the Mayans found the powerful sphere to be threatening to their kind and the world, they sealed it away to an unknown location. The coordinates were hidden deep under dirt and rock, with hope that nobody will find the Orb."

"And so?" Realistic Mangle spoke.

"I believe that those coordinates are hidden deep in the pizzeria and I need you to get those, find the Orb and bring it to me." Shadow Freddy explained.

"Why me?" Realistic Mangle asked.

"Because you're the only person that's useful to me left." Shadow Freddy answered. "Now, hurry my dear. The clock's ticking. Tick tock, tick tock."

"Wait, but you still haven't answered my questions! What is this? Why do you want this Orb? EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!!"

Realistic Mangle's eyes shot open. She got up and turned to the window. It was morning, with a dozen inches of snow.

"It was just a dream?" Realistic Mangle said to herself. "But, what was that?"

She got up and walked out of the room. She couldn't stop wondering about the Orb, where the coordinates were, and why Shadow Freddy picked her for this task. But, her thoughts stopped as a creepy music box was heard playing in Freddy's office. She went inside and saw a humanoid toy rabbit searching through Freddy's file cabinets, pushing them to the floor, grabbing them, and gently setting them down to not make noise. The rabbit then searched Freddy's desk but found nothing. Realistic Mangle wanted to scream but she couldn't, she just froze. The bunny turned around and spotted her. It gave her a wave, while grinning. The lights flickered and the rabbit was gone, all that was there was trashed file cabinets and a small toy rabbit. Realistic Mangle couldn't believe what she saw and ran out.

(OHHOHO!! THINGS ARE GETTING CARAZAY!! I hope you enjoyed this! I'm gonna take a break to gain new fresh ideas. Goodnight, everyone!)