Smoothing Things Out

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!" The two Mangles both shouted.

"Are you me? But you look so...realistic!" The robot Mangle said.

"You're me but robotic!" The realistic Mangle said.

"Is it just me or am I seeing double?!" Foxy yelled.

The realistic Mangle noticed Foxy and walked up to him.

"Foxy? Why do you look robotic also?!" Realistic Mangle questioned.

"I have a feeling she's not from here or this world," Bonnie said, scratching his head.

"Exactly!" Chica spoke. "She has no idea how she got here which means she isn't from here at all!"

"Well. If we can trust her, then we should. After all, she is a Mangle," Freddy spoke.

In an alternate universe, a realistic looking Foxy was searching the house in a panic.

"Mangle? Mangle? Where are you?!" Screamed the realistic Foxy.

"Dad?" Said one of the children. "Where's Mom? Shouldn't she be here right now?"

"Now now, she's just being...a bit lost. But I'm gonna find her." Foxy said to the child.

"Thanks. Is it alright if we walk ourselves to school?" Asked the child.

"Sure. I'll just stay here." Foxy spoke.

After the children left, Foxy resumed his panicked search. He checked the bathroom, master bedroom, the kids' bedrooms, the master bathroom, a comically large window, and a toilet. No sign of Mangle. Foxy was crushed.

"Mangle? Where have you gone?" Foxy thought, holding back his hopeless tears.

Back at Freddy's, the realistic Mangle told the crew everything. Everyone was interested.

"My God! I never knew you actually had a family! I hope you reunite with your husband soon, he must be frantic!" Chica said to the worried realistic fox.

Then, the doors swung open and it was Suction Cup Man, and he was not happy.

"Oh great, it's him again," Freddy groaned.

"HELLO, ASSWAGONS! YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THE DAY I FUCKING HAD!!!" The man screamed.

"Does this man ever use his inside voice?" Realistic Mangle asked.

"Not at all." Bonnie replied.

"JUST AS I WAS CLIMBING BUSINESS DUMMY'S TOWER, I GOTTEN MYSELF ROPED INTO A FUCKING FEVER DREAM! FIRST, IT WAS A FATASS PIG, SECOND, A CLOWN PRINCESS, THIRD, A GOAT KING WHO HAD AN GARDEN THAT WAS OVERGROWN AS FUCK! FOURTH, AN ORANGE WHO COULDN'T EVEN COME UP WITH A GODDAMN INSULT BECAUSE 'HIS SISTER WOULD KILL HIM', THEN IT WAS SOME SMALL PEOPLE AND A FUCKING FURRY,"

"Okay, that's enough," Freddy interrupted.

"WELL, ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT THAT I GOT ENROPED INTO A FUCKING MULTIVERSE!" SCM yelled.

"Yeah. So anyway, I would like you to meet...Mangle," Freddy introduced.

"I ALREADY MET YOUR ROBOTIC GIRLFRIEND, ASSFA-Whoa." SCM said before laying eyes on the realistic Mangle.

SCM walked up to the realistic Mangle and tried to woo her.

"Sup, babe. I'm Suction Cup Man. I climb towers, not for money or girls, BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING FUNNY! So, anyways, I could pay for a tab if you want," SCM wooed.

"I'm sorry, but I'm married." Realistic Mangle kindly rejected.

"DAMN IT!!" SCM yelled in frustration.

"Ok. So anyways, now that you're here and we don't have a way home for you yet, maybe it would be nice to let you stay awhile?" Freddy offered.

"Sure, I guess I need someplace to sleep," Realistic Mangle accepted.

"WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE! HOW COME SHE ACCEPTS YOUR OFFER, BUT NOT MINE?!" SCM complained.

"Because she's married and she needed someplace to sleep, since we don't have a way home for her yet," Freddy explained.

"WHATEVER, IM GONNA CLIMB YOUR PIZZA PLACE!!" SCM said before grabbing his suction cups and walking out the door.

"But it's cold outside and you might get frostbite," Robot Mangle said.

"FUCK FROSTBITE AND FUCK THE COLD, YOU CAN'T KILL SUCTION CUP MAN!!" The man yelled.

He then went outside, walked to a wall, and started climbing. Unbeknownst to him, someone was watching him. An entity that strangely feels familiar.

Late at night, Realistic Mangle was sleeping in her bed. She started to mumble and turn and turn.

"No..no please...stop...." Realistic Mangle muttered.

In the dream, Realistic Mangle was standing on a field of grass, which was on fire. Explosions were everywhere, smoke covering the very sun, and bodies scattered everywhere.

"What...what is this?" Realistic Mangle said to herself, shaking in fear.

Purple smoke then emerged to her feet and blew to the front of her, forming a figure. A familiar laugh was heard and the smoke completely formed into a purple bear with red eyes, he looked happy to see her.

"Who..who are you? You look like Shadow but what's with the grin?" Realistic Mangle asked the spirit.

"Because I am not who you think I am," replied the vengeful demon. "I am Shadow Freddy, guider of shadows, spirit of vengeance, and I come to make you a deal," Said the king.

"What deal? ARE YOU SATAN!?! PLEASE, DON'T PUNISH ME!! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!" Realistic Mangle pleaded.

"I AM NOT THAT TWIT, YOU IDIOT!!" yelled the spirit.

"Then, what are you?" Realistic Mangle asked.

Shadow Freddy facepalmed. Smoke emerged from his hands and started to form a picture.

"Let's try this again. I am Shadow Freddy. I am the ruler of all shadows and monsters. I feast on fear and I kill those that deem me unworthy. I am basically what you call, a demon that feasts on those who oppose him. I come to make you a deal, a deal that can help you get rid of what you see before you. A field of grass, surrounded by bloodshed, and the fires of Hell. I can help you make it all go away,"

He snapped his fingers and the disastrous landscape changed to a peaceful field with a shining sun, blue sky, and blooming flowers.

"Is this what you desire?" Asked the malicious demon. "A peaceful life with the ones you love most? A time to spend with your family? Perhaps, you're lost. Wanting to find a way home to your special ones. Is that what you want?" Shadow Freddy said, grinning.

"I also can remove any past mistake you made. Any mischief, prank, and dirty deed you made but regretted, it will all fade away..just by the snap of two fingers." Shadow Freddy added.

"Well, it does clear my mind. Foxy always took me out to the park, to look at the clouds, feed ducks with bread, have evening picnics on the tallest hill, and watch the beautiful sunset and have a kiss." Realistic Mangle said, disgusting Shadow Freddy. "I remember when I first met him, at high school. I was with Toy Freddy back then, but things didn't go well. Now, years later..I have an adoring family. I love my children so much, but Foxy...I love him most."

"But is that what you desire?" The spirit asked again.

"Yes, it's wonderful." Realistic Mangle agreed.

"Excellent choice, Young Atlas. Now, let's get to business." Shadow Freddy said, hiding his wicked laugh.

(OH BOIIII, SHADOW FREDDY'S BACK, BABAAAAAYYYYY!! I hope you enjoyed this cause things are about to go "shit creek without a shotgun"!)