Confusing Events

Four months later...

Deep in the snowy forest, two hikers are seen investigating from reports of strange noises coming from the forest.

"Jesus, Blake! It's really chilly here! Are you sure we should keep going?" Shivered one of the hikers.

"Look, James. We always accept a job and we never back down from it! It's just snow! What's the worse that can happen?" convinced Blake.

Then, footprints in the snow were heard. The two grabbed guns from their pockets and aimed. A silhouette was seen whoosing through the snow-covered trees.

"We're not alone," Blake whispered.

The silhouette then flew through two more trees, closer.

"JAMES, GET READY FOR A FIGHT!!" Blake yelled.

"SHITSHITSHITSHIT! WHAT DO I DO?!" James panicked.

A ball was thrown from the shadow and was headed towards Blake.

"TAKE COVER!!!" screamed Blake.

When the projectile hit, it didn't really hurt. Blake looked at his arm and saw snow on him.

"What the?" Blake muttered.

The figure giggled. It sounded female.

"I got you! Now try to get me!"

"Oh, ha ha ha! This ain't a game, woman! Come on out! We won't hurt you!" Blake yelled, aiming his gun.

A white tail with pink highlights poked out and a fox who looked strikingly similar to Mangle, with the only difference being more realistic and wearing a coat with pants, leaned out to peek. She gave a confused look. (Yes, she is from Bonbonthekitkat's Foxy x Mangle story. Go with it.)

"You're not Foxy..who are you?"

Back at the pizzeria, Freddy was really confused as to why there was snow in the "summer".

"This doesn't make sense, winter doesn't start for another two months!" Freddy wondered.

"Maybe try checking your phone," Retsuko said with a smirk.

"My phone?" Freddy asked.

He checked his IPhone 13 and it said "November 21st".

"Oh! My bad! Must have miscounted," Freddy chuckled.

Retsuko giggled. As Freddy walked to his office, he noticed some claw marks on the left wall. He shrugged it off and walked.

Bonnie was counting nuts and bolts until a knock on the door was heard.

"I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" Bonnie yelled.

"Allow me," Chica said, answering the door.

"Yeeees-WHAT THE HELL?!" Chica said, before yelling in confusion.

At the door was the same two hikers with surprisingly Mangle.

"Mangle?! How did you get here?! I saw you wi-WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT?!" Chica screamed in deliberate confusion.

"Hi. We saw one of your friends decide to play "Scary" in the forest and decided to bring her here," Said James.

"Chica? Since when did you look...robotic?" Asked the confused realistic Mangle.

"This is what I always look like," Chica sarcastically said.

"Anyways, I'll leave you with her! Happy Thanksgiving," Blake said.

The door closed and now it was Chica with the civilized Mangle.

"So. How did you get to the forest?" Chica asked.

"Well, me and my husband, Foxy decided to do a quick snowball fight before we dropped our kids off at school," Realistic Mangle explained before being interrupted by the concerned Chica.

"WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! HOLD ON! YOU HAVE KIDS?! AND YOU'RE MARRIED?! MANGLE AND FOXY ARE MARRIED ALSO!!" Chica said in a hyper-rush.

"Yeah. So anyways, I picked up a snowball and hid behind a tree for about two minutes. When I thought I was in the clear, I went to tree to tree and threw the snowball. But it was not Foxy. It was two hikers," Mangle continued on.

At Freddy's office, he was counting bills on food, ingredients, and dishes. As he was adding on the final bill, a crash was heard behind him.

"What in the hell is-HUHWUZZUH?!" Freddy yelled before having a surprise attack.

From the pile of damaged file-cabinets emerged a realistic looking Freddy. (Yes, he's from Bonbonthekitkat's story also)

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF?!" Freddy yelled in confusion.

"Yo! Who the hell are you!? And why do you look fat?!" Asked the rude Freddy.

"I-I'm Freddy." Freddy replied.

"NO WAY! YOU CAN'T BE FREDDY! I'M FREDDY!" said, well Freddy. "Do I look that fat?"

"Hey! Are you insulting on how I look?! As you know, that is extremely rude of you to call somebody fat!" The nice Freddy said.

"The hell I can't! Also are you counting bills? YOOOO, HE'S A NEEEEEERD!!" The rude Freddy bullied.

"I am not a nerd! I am a very busy businessman who has his company filing for bankruptcy right now!" Freddy defended himself.

"HA! BUSINESSES ARE BOOOORING!" Bully Freddy mocked.

"THAT'S ENOUGH-"

"Oh, I'm Freddy! I am a stupid, fat idiot who just wastes his time counting bills!" Imitated the bully.

Freddy then went into full Peter Griffin and punched him a dozen times, hit his face on his knee three times, and hit a chair on his head.

"NOW, WILL YOU MAKE FUN OF ME?!" Freddy screamed.

"No..no I won't..." the bully groaned.

"Good. NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!!" Freddy angrily yelled as he opened the door.

The bully left and passed Foxy and Mangle, who thought to go for a walk.

"Was that Freddy?" Mangle wondered.

"Yes. But why did he look like a thug?" Foxy said.

"I don't think it's anything to worry abou-WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" Mangle said.

Soon, the two Mangles met face to face.

(Bonbonthekitkat, PLEESE DON'T HURT-A ME. I just thought to add two of your characters to the story, since I loved your stories on Fangle! IT WAS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE!!)