🍋 Arkham!Dick x fem!reader

Quickie

Y/n's pov~

I was at GCPD helping Aaron with some criminals fighting with eachother in their cells. After knocking them out and threatening the rest that the same thing will happen them if they act up, I got a call from Batman himself. I held up my arm and took the video gauntlet call.

"What's up Bats?" I asked.

"Sh/n. Nightwing found a second one of Penguin's cache. I need you to go assist him with it." He explained.

"How come you-"

"Because I have to deal with Two Face and find Ivy's plant." He interrupted.

"Didn't even have to finish my damn sentence." I muttered. "Alright, tell him I'm on my way."

"Thanks y/n." He said before hanging up. I told Aaron I had to go and said goodbye. As soon as I walked out of GCPD, Nightwing sent me the coordinates of the weapons cache. I took my grapple gun and head my way over there.

~small time skip~

I got there and hovered over the windows above Penguin's thugs. As soon as I saw Nightwing hop out of his spot and threw the first punch, I dropped in. I landed on a thug unfortunately(fortunately hehe).

"It's sh/n! Get her!" A thug yelled out. I threw a few punches and kicks towards anyone who came in my line of sight. I saw a giant thug who was twice my size coming at me. I blocked his punch and pushed him towards Nightwing.

"All you Nightboy!" I yelled out.

"Thanks gorgeous!" He yelled back. He uses his sticks to stun the guy and then knocked him out. After a few minutes everyone was knocked.

"Damn. Forgot how well we worked together." Nightwing stated.

"Batman and I only work with the best." I said.

"Hey woah. This isn't permanent. I like the job too much you know?" He said.

"Yeah I get it, Dick." I said before walking to the cache. I pulled out my explosive gel and sprayed some on the explosive item box. I walked out and tried to pull the safe door to close but it was way too heavy. I hear chuckling and I look to my side to see Dick standing there laughing at me. "I know so funny." I said sarcastically. "You gonna help me or not?" He smiled at me and came to my side.

"Allow me, m'lady." He said while grabbing a hold of the bar and pulling it back to close it. He and I backed away and then I pressed to detonate button causing it to explode and shake the room. I put it away in my belt and walked over to the van.

"Alright, let wait for Cash to pick up these guys and then get to work." I said while sitting in it. He nodded and sat next to me. The air was filled with silence for a bit.

"So how have you been? Haven't seen you around much." He asked. I sighed.

"I've been better; I've been busy while helping Robin getting Batman back from Harley Quinn in Arkham City. After that, I took a very long break from fighting and now I'm here." I explained while fiddling with my batarang. "How about yourself?"

"I missed you, y/n." He rested his hand on my knee and gave it a light squeeze. I lightly pushed his hand away.

"Not now Dick." I looked away from him but I felt his hand grabbed my chin and made me look back at him.

"Look y/n. I'm not mad at you but next time let me know or anyone else that you went on a hiatus. I was worried about you."

"I know. I'm sorry, Dick." I said softly and swallowed the lump in my throat. He cupped my face with both of his hands. He smiled a bit and pulled my face closer to his. I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to touch mine-

*beep beep beep*

Nightwing's comm interrupted and caused him to pull away to take the call.

"Yes Bruce? Oh okay. I'll let them in." He removed his finger from his ear and walked to the entrance of the place. Probably means that Cash and his men are finally here. I got up and straighten myself out to help Cash and the others to get the criminals into the police van outside.

~small time skip~

After we got everyone in the van, Cash and his team left. I walked to the van and started to gather all the information I could to find the next location but then I felt hands on my waist that twisted me around. I was face to face with Dick close to me.

"What are you-mmph!" Lips cut off my sentence. I kissed back with the same energy and passion as he had. I felt his tongue against my bottom lip and opened my mouth to let him have access. Our tongues danced with eachother for a bit until i felt him pull away to attack my jawline and neck. "Ah-w-wait. Not now-ah~" I felt him squeezed my waist a bit.

"It'll be quick I swear." He said before slightly pushing me down on the van. He attacked my neck by nipping and sucking on it a bit. I held back a moan when I felt his lips on a certain spot on my neck. I felt his hand roam down to my lower region and started to palm it with pressure. Since I had a skirt that went with my uniform, it was easier for him to get better access there. I heard him chuckle.

"My my. We only had a small makeout session and you're already wet. Not to mention you're only wearing a skirt with nothing under it." I felt a finger enter in me. I gasped at the feeling. "You only wear the skirt around me, is that right?" He asked while pumping his finger in and out of me.

"Mhm." I managed to get out. I felt another finger slide in me. I moaned at the scissoring feeling I felt.

"That's right. Only wear it for me, sweetheart." He whispered in my ear while speeding the pace of his fingers.

"Yes, sir~" I moaned out. Suddenly he stopped his fingers and pulled them out. I whimpered at the emptiness. I heard him unzip something. I looked up to see his member hard and standing straight up.

"Told you before. I missed you." He said before pushing my panties aside and sliding into me. I whimpered as he fully slide into me.. He wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned down to next to my ear. "Like I told you before as well. I'll make this quick." He started to thrust into me quickly and roughly. I moaned as he was inside me. It felt so good. I heard him chuckle lowly by my ear.

"I almost forgot how you feel around me. Like this pussy was made for me." He said in my ear.

"Ah~ Dick~" I moaned out.

"Call me Nightwing. Say. It." He growled.

"Yes, Nightwing~"

"Good girl." He continued his rough pace. Suddenly I felt my orgasm coming on. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tightened my legs around his waist. "You close?"

"Yes." He adjusted himself so he can look into my eyes.

"Then come and scream my name, y/n." He smirked.

"Ah~ Nightwing!" I screamed as I came around him. He chuckled and then smashed his lips onto mine and then spilled inside of me. We both pulled away to catch our breath. Then he pulled out and fixed my lower outfit and then himself. He helped me sit up and fixed my hair.

"Can we work on this weapons cache before Bruce gets suspicious?" I asked.

"Yeah. Can you stand?" He asked.

"Give me a few minutes and then I can see if I could." I joked.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked.

"Of course I know and I love you too." I smiled at him. He kissed me with love and it felt so sweet. He pulled away and started to inspect the stuff inside the van.

"Alright. Let's get to work." He said before giving me some information.

-----------------
Thank you all for reading! Don't forget to vote, follow, and/or check out my other stories!
~SBLUV6