My universe

Dedicated to Rukmani ji and Lord Krishna 💓💓

You (You), you are (You are) my universeAnd I (I), just want (Just want) to put you firstAnd you (You), you are (You are) my universe, and you make my world light up inside

And I (I), just want (Just want) to put you first
And you (You), you are (You are) my universe, and you make my world light up inside

She laid on her mat beneath the starlit sky, her eyes tracing the infinite beauty of the stars that spread in front of her eyes. The reflection of the moon making her eyes twinkle brightly just like the stars in the sky. Was she admiring the universe, more like admiring the creator who created the universe that creator of the universe was actually the sole centre of her universe. He was the one for whom her heart yearned. Her universe had only two people **Him and Her**. He was always her priority but to her dismay he was still hidden from her.

In the night, I lie and look up at you
When the morning comes, I watch you rise
There’s a paradise they couldn’t capture
That bright infinity inside your eyes

Krishna was resting in his palace of Dwarka. He was able to connect to the thoughts of his beloved Rukmani. He can hear the yearning that she contained in her heart for him. The intensity of which was too deep for him to take as well. His every night spent taking care of her as she lost herself in his memories. Every single morning she was the one whose love would rise in the heart of Krishna. He may be the creator of universe but his own universe was lit up because of the infinite love of her heart that burnt brighter than the combined shining of the stars at their peak stage.

I fly to you every night (Fly)
Forgetting that it’s just a dream
I meet you with a smile (Meet)
Never ending forever, baby

Rukmani was still lost in her thoughts. She wanted to see him, meet him, be with him. If only she can get wings she would fly away and stay with him forever. Their memories of vaikuntha and Goloka appeared to her like a dream, one that she never wanted to wake up from. She wished all the distance between Dwarka and Vidarbh may disappear and they can meet each other in the middle to form their own eternity forever, but seems like the stars that were her companion every night were not in her favour as her brother was against this marrige. But how can the Universe be against the union of them who are basically the universe themselves. That's when Rukmani ji came to the decision. A decision that was unheard of before her especially for woman. She was the one who would make her own path to unite with the one who made her world light up with a single smile of his.

Darkness used to be more comfortable for me
Within the long shadows (Eyes)
And they said that we can’t be together
Because, because we come from different sides

Rukmani wrote a letter addressed to Krishna. She let her see all her vulnerabilities in that letter. Her letter told Krishna how her brother was against their union. She bared her heart in front of him telling him how he is the soul light of her heart and how her world will completely shatter and become dark in his absence. She described how she can't exist without him and how him and only him has the right to take Rukmani into his own world and complete her universe to

{U N I} Verse

What brightens me up
Are the stars embroidered with your love
In my universe, you
Make another world for me
Because, you are my stars and my universe
These hardships are just temporary
Just shine as bright as you shine now
We will follow you to adorn this long night

As soon as Krishna received the letter he got ready to bring the queen of his heart to his world. Rukmini was waiting at the Gauri temple for Krishna to come and take her away. As soon as he took hold of her hands and pulled her to his Rath, their eyes met. Rukmini's teary ones to Krishna's reassuring ones, he smiled at her. His words were certain- "Rukmani you were not the only one craving for me. You are not the only one who used to watch the stars and find me. My entire world revolved around the love that you held in your heart for me. You are my universe too beloved. And today in the presence of the five elements of world, I promise that no matter what kind of problems arive in our lives, I will always be with you and follow you even if it is to the depths of earth. Whether it be the morning of happiness or night of misery from today onwards we will exist in our own universe. One that's shared between you and me."

I fly away with youWhen I’m without you I’m crazyPlease hold my handWe are made of each other, baby

I fly away with you
When I’m without you I’m crazy
Please hold my hand
We are made of each other, baby

In that instance Rukmini felt like she is on the cloud 9 and flying freely. Krishna's love had given her wings of content. All her dreams have come true.  Now she will never have to stay apart from him. Today they don't just belong to each other but they have become each other. United and complete. Just like it was supposed to be. Since the beginning of the creation of universe.
                   My universe

You, you are
My universe
I, just want
My universe
You, you are my universe, and I
My universe

And this is how the union of purush and prakriti the two forms who are basically one, united again on the pious land of India. Wasn't it how Universe was created??