He has come

It was a beautiful night. As Vidhi stood near her balcony staring at the moon. She was born and raised in Mathura. Since the day she was able to understand enough the only thing her elders told her was that one day the tyranny of Kansa would come to an end. They used to refer to him aa Taaranhaar. They used to say Taaranhaar would come and then the whole Mathura will rejoice. Hearing about Taaranhaar had Vidhi falling hard and fast for him. She wanted to meet him once. She felt that if what everyone says is true then their Taaranhaar won't be more than 15 presently. Then how can he a small child kill somebody with so many powers like Kansa.

All the citizens of Mathura were waiting for Krishna's arrival but Vidhi who desperately wanted to meet Krishna once wished that he never got here so he can stay safe from hands of Kansa. She would feel that she was selfish for wishing that Krishna never came to Mathura as Mathura's destiny lies in his hands but to Vidhi Krishna and his safety was more important than that of Mathura and it's well being.

She had heard stories of Radha and Krishna. Her sakhis called her Radha of Mathura because everyone knew about her love for Krishna. She would pray day and night to God for Krishna's well being and his happiness. And then finally she heard the news that Krishna was coming to Mathura...

Her heart stopped beating for a second. All she could do was to pray to God to keep Krishna safe. The next day it was time for arrival of Heartthrob brothers. Vidhi along with his family went to see the Taaranhaar.

There he was standing as he greeted the crowd. Due to dust flakes of the journey he travelled to Mathura His peetambar was a bit stained and so was his face but dust just made him look like radiant sun as the dust flakes added to his shining. His smile was literally killer. A curve of lips and she can see the maidens of Mathura swooning over him. Due to fast paced breeze his yellow uttariya was flowing in the wind and his garland of flowers made him look like love incarnate. Accompanied with his curly hair that was framing his face Vidhi was just standing there like a portrait and then his eyes met Vidhi's.

A look was all Vidhi had asked for and now although getting her fill was impossible she had few memories that she would preserve for a lifetime

After that Krishna stayed in Mathura and the day he killed Kansa whole Mathura rejoiced as demigods worshipped Lord Krishna by showering the flowers from sky. Vidhi was also staring from a corner. When she saw the ever victorious Krishna her life entered back into her.

That day only after witnessing the whole ceremony as Vidhi was going back home a soft voice spoke to her.

"Everybody congratulated me on my victory except for you, now I feel bad that I hurt your favorite King of Mathura. Should I apologize for killing him? But then I have to revive him, apologize and then kill him again. That would be a long process." smirked Krishna.

Vidhi's heart beat had skyrocketed very high by now. She was confused between following her heart that wanted her to see Krishna and her mind that wanted her to run away and at the end her heart came of victorious.

She finally faced him and then said in a voice as low as a murmur.
"Congratulations!! We all are really greatful for what you did for us. And we are very happy our Devki yuvrani ma is finally free. We all love her so much and we can't say in words how much pain she has gone through. Now you and bhaiya are here. She is going to be very happy."

Krishna was really enjoying her lover and devotees words. Her love and her happiness were so openly reflected in her eyes and also her relief that he was safe. He decided to be a bit more mischievous.

He sighed painfully. "Yeah I did defeat Kansa but now my hands are hurting so badly. Nobody asked me how I was. And nobody applied any ointment on my injured hands."

The second Vidhi got to know his pain, all her shyness and confusions vanished. In two steps she closed the distance between herself and Krishna.

"Show it to me. I will apply something to you. Where does it hurt? " She took his hands in her own checking upside and down for injuries or any bruises. There was nothing. Finally she understood that he tricked her. She looked up to see how close they were to each other. Her face turned redder than tomato. She immediately dropped his hand as if burnt. And being the way he is he again faked hurt and Vidhi again took hold of his hands and heard his laugh that she imagined so many times before.

He smiled lovingly at Vidhi. "So you are that concerned about me," she had no idea what to answer.

"I know what your heart wants dear. Come with me." He took his hand away from her grip and then covered hers with his own.

Zindaa hoon lekin, wo baat nahi hai
Haathon mein teraa, jo haath nahi hai
Ishq ka hai naam bada
Maine hai kiya kaam bada
Kar ke magar aadha chhodoon na
Tere rukh se ye chehra modoon na

He guided her towards a small pond. And they both sat next to each other, their hands still connected.

Vidhi kept on staring at Krishna and Krishna just told her all about Radha and gopis who were ideal to Vidhi. She was so content to hear about their love for each other. And it was obvious her own feelings were not hidden from Krishna.

Agar ye hai nahi, to phir jaane pyar kya hai
Mere jeet hai tu, kise parvaah haar kya hai

And from his loving words it was obvious they were also reciprocated. That became their usual meeting place from that day onwards. Vidhi will come with something or the other she would prepare for him everyday and he would eat it with her hands without fail. Not even a day passed by when she would come to meet him and he wasn't there. Their love was in a way silent but they both knew exactly what they were to each other.

 Their love was in a way silent but they both knew exactly what they were to each other

___________________________________________

Dedicated to AlexJackson712

How was it, read and comment. I hope you are red by the end of story 😂😂