A family celebration

Dedicated to Shivaja sparkle012m DharmaPriyaa arjunaradhika EhaanLover RADHEKRISHNRK indeevara18ls AlexJackson712 Lotus_feet

--------------------------------------------------------------

This story is entirely fictional and I am not pointing out mistakes or saying it should have happened in a different way. It's just an imagination of How it would go if Devki maiya and vasudev ji would plan a bday party for Yashoda maiya on the occasion of valentines day.... I know seems bizarre but I hope all will enjoy.

___________________________________________

Dwarka was decorated like a new bride today. Every single road, every single door and every single courtyard had many lamps placed in a line. It was the occasion of bday of Yashoda maiya. Yes Yashoda maiya, and Nand baba along with gopikas and Radha ji were coming to meet Krishna in Dwarka. On this occasion none other than Devki maiya and Nand baba had done all the arrangements. In the arrangement all wives of Lord Krishna along with Ashtbharyas were involved too. Rukmani ji was in charge of all expenses along with Satyabhama ji. They both were being helped by Kamala and Charu. Both Kamala and Charu were daughters of lord Krishna and they both were really excited today because along with Pandavas in the evening two very special guests were arriving and they both knew about each others crush on pandava prince and another man whose bravery was the talk of Aryavart. He was Kritavarma's son. Kamala was excited to meet her sister Suthanu too, whom she felt she has a connection with may be a deep connection. But who knew about the future.

Kamala said to Rukmani ji - "Maa our Charu has grown up now. Do you know, that now a days she is always lost in the memories of someone. " Charu made a fake offended face and said to Satyabhama ji - " Maa atleast I am sometimes present in family affairs, Kamala didi is continuously drawing the face of ," before Charu can finish, Kamala put her hand on her mouth. Stoping her in the middle. The both Wives of Krishna smiled memorising their own days when they discovered the beauty of love. Both knowing exactly what was going in their daughters minds. Another man entered that cabin. It was Bhanu who is Satyabhama ji's son. He wanted to ask her mother if a certain someone is coming or not but he was shy.

On the other hand Lord Krishna's sister Uni ran to the chamber where both Rukmani and Satya bhabhi were working together to decorate the room as per the needs and requirements of Maiya and Baba. "Bhabi bhabhi," uni excitedly said " I just received the letter of Confirmation from Arjuna ji, I know subhadra di will be so excited to know he mentioned her name especially." Both her Sister-in-laws burst out laughing.

"Only subhadra di or yours too Uni," seeing the reddish hue of Uni's face they both knew that she was mentioned aLong with Subhadra.

"So we lost not Just one but both our nanads to ace archor, didn't we?" Uni's blush deepened as she ran out the door hiding her face from his bhabhis.

That's when jambawati ji and Kalindi ji along with rest wives of Krishna came to call everyone back to main door where Krishna was entering along with Balram bhaiya and his gokul vrindavan family.

Aa soon as name of Krishna was uttered two wives of Krishna who were newest tried to hide their blush. They had only ever dreamt about being his family and he being the generous person he is had fulfilled their wishes. They were Lavanya and Vidhi . Lavanya and Vidhi had married Lord Krishna in this year only and since then they were being amazed everyday to witness that lovable and mischievous side of their Aaradhya.