The executions

No POV

Today was the execute dates of the survivers of the Schnee militia, all we're going to be death by firing squad except Jacques he will be hung, he will also be the first to be executed.

Sparky: "Let's go."

Sparky grabbed Jacques and with the escort of 5 men brought him to the gallows, they walked past people there to watch the execution, and news cameras. Among these people were all the headmasters, the Schnee family, and some teams from the academies. As they walked past the Schnee family Whitley pulled out a gun but before he could pull the trigger he was shot in the stomach, he fell down in pain.

Sparky looks at him with a glare.

Sparky: "He will be hung too."

2 soldiers grab Whitley and bring him to the gallows too, then put the ropes around their necks.

Sparky looks up to President Chimken and the rest of the officials of the Antarctic Empire and the headmasters who are up on a viewing platform.

Then Chimken nods and Sparky pulls the lever letting the trapdoor under Jacques and Whitley fall, a sickening snap is heard from there necks as they fall killing them.

Sparky: 'Now the firing squads'

Sparky looks at the firing squads and gives a nod, the men ready their rifles then fire 1 shot each from 5 guns killing one person at a time till there all dead, after that was they grabbed Jacques's second in command and tied him to a pole, aim their rifles then fire one round each from 6 guns, each bullet tearing through flesh and muscles, through bones,and vital organs killing him.

The Schnee family and Ironwood are seen looking down as the shot fades to black