Arresting Torchwick

No POV

The Antarctic Empire has fond the underground tunnels at Mt. Glenn

Currently there are 1,000 men ready to storm into the tunnels, one of those me are General Sparky.

Sparky: "Ok, let's go.'

They storm into the main area and while half of the men take on the White Fang members the other half take over the train. Sparky tackles Torchwick to the ground and puts him in handcuff.

Sparky: "Got you fucker."

Torchwick: "Get off me, your going to ruin my suit."

Sparky: "Shut up."

Sparky stands him up

Soldier 991: "Sir one of them got away."

Sparky: "Who?"

Soldier 991: "A girl with colorful hair."

Sparky: 'Neo' "Ok, go take them out and put them in the prisoner transport."

The soldier takes Torchwick and brings all the survivers to the transport.

Timeskip

News: "This just in, the infamous criminal Roman Torchwick has been arrested by the Antarctic Empire. He was arrested during a raid on a White Fang underground base in Mt. Glenn. The General says Torchwick might be executed or imprisoned for life. More on that later."

At Beacon

Team RWBY looks at the screen in disbelief, the criminal they have been hunting that got away was just arrested.

Ozpin smiles as he was told that Torchwick was part of the plans to make Beacon fall.

Ironwood also smiles because he has finally been captured.

Cinder looks in disbelief because that wasn't supposed to happen.

Timeskip

Torchwick will be put to death because of his going to be part in the fall of Beacon and they don't want him escaping.

Sparky: "So Torchwick you ready?"

Torchwick: "Yes right I'll get out."

Sparky: "Ha, no you won't this is heavily guarded, more guards then Atlas, and if we seen your partner in crime, she'll be shot on sight, keep in mode our bullets go through arua."

The shot goes dark with a shot of Torchwick face.